Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Htc one m8

Avg has found tags as malware

Resolved! Activating SIM in USA

Hello, I purchased a Pay as you go microSIM for Ipad / tablets with 1GB from Amazon as I am coming to the UK in a week. However the sticker on the box says to activate by Feb 17, 2016. This is two days before I arrive. I tried to use it here and it w...

rbenn674 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung Galaxy edge cant send texts

Just upgraded phone to Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge but cant send any texts, everything else working, anyone else experienced this?  I am thinking I should try a factory reset?

alison18 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! I recently was told my phone was unlocked

I recently was told my Apple iPhone was unlocked after filling in the vodaphone unlock online form but do I need a unlock code because vodaphone just sent me a email saying that my phone is now unlocked?

Resolved! phone issue

My phone isnt letting me recieve calls or make calls or even call 191. Please help

Gulfraz by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Solid Power light, Internet Light Flashing slowly

Hi, My Sure Signal v3 device has worked perfectly for some time now. However for the past couple of weeks it loses the connection all the time. The router/modem is the current Sky Hub attached to their broadband service with no changes to the factory...

Resolved! Z3 compact Black screen

Just have a black screen on my Z3 compact. Tried resetting using the Volume Up button and Power button as well as the yellow button under the sim cover. No luck.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Notification sound turn off

On my ultra 6.  How do I turn off the sound notification when I lose mobile signal? (Especially in work, where its very patchy, all you get is "ping".."ping"..."ping", as it loses then regains the signal)  

Bufferz by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

wifi calling not working on S6 Edge +

i have been on the phone today to vodafone and samsung about my wifi calling not working , it is switched on my account but i have been told i need android 6 as latest update for wifi calling to work but im not able to update either by samsung switch...

Sure Signal 3 can't register

I have de-registered my suresignal as I stopped getting a signal from it on my phone but when trying to re-register it I get the following message: Sorry – there seems to be a problem.Something went wrong, sorry. Our techs are working hard to get it ...

Labels