Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone Connect Router WAN port

Hello, I was just wondering if the Vodafone Connect Router can be used with providers other than Vodafone. At the moment I have 2 internet lines, one with Vodafone and another with another company for static IPs. Does anyone know if the Vodafone Conn...

Sure Signal not working - no lights

Since spring 2015 when we upgraded our broadband to fibre, we've not had a working suresignal. The unit has actually been replaced and a new one installed, with the same results. It attempts to connect and then it stops working altogether with no lig...

cognetic by 4: Newbie
  • 21 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 Android 5.1.1

Having been badgered by my phone for about a week to upgrade, I finally accepted the request and upgraded yesterday. Performance is now abysmal on the basic things - dialler won't link to my contacts, I can't dial back a missed call, it takes an age ...

Radjel by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal not connecting my phone

Hi I have installed my Suresignal device and registered it online. The first two lights are on as expected but the third light showing a device has connected never comes on and my signal is poor to non-existent.  Have a I missed a step? When I look a...

ldastey by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignals not working after Internet Provider change

I'm hoping for help from Technical Support; we have 3 SureSignals in various buildings and historically they have worked well. However, we recently changed Internet service providers and all three have stopped working. The 2 SureSignal V3 devices bot...

riprap by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! I'm upgrading to a new phone and need help transferring data.

I am upgrading from Samsung S4 to S6 and want to transfer my data. I understand how to use Smart switch but I have questions: which phone needs the SIM card in?will the photos and videos on the micro SD card in the S4 be transferred?if the above answ...

Resolved! Marshmallow upgrade: niggling problems

I have a HTC M8 & last week upgraded to marshmallow.Was't impressed at first as loads of little errors but running the phone down and charging from empty resolved most of them.How's, there are a couple of niggling problems which have persisted and I ...

I wish to complain and have drawn a blank with customer services

Please help.  a couple of weeks ago my Q10 keypad was playing up.  The letter h as not working correctly.  As I am due upgrade I calld and askdmy options.  I was told that I had 2 weeks to have a free replacment phone or i could upgrade.  as I was st...

wynmorgan by 7: Helper
  • 24 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal v3 - no network broadcast

So, I have a Sure Signal v3, that up until last weekend has been working fine. Nothing changed with my network / setup / other over the weekend - am on fibre broadband and typically getting ~40mbps down and ~15mbps up. Using BT home hub 5, which has ...

HTC One E9+ Dual Sim - Unlocked ( new )

Hello! Firstly, I cannot fault the service from Vodafone. I have a friend who works in the mobile industry, and he has been given a HTc One E9+ Dual Sim and I could be getting this.  This mobile is 4G compatible: Specs:GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - S...

JamesBond by 10: Established
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels