Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Phone keeps connecting to bt wifi but I don't want it to!

I use my htc + mini on the go and use the mobile data to stream music and radio etc when I'm walking usually with no problems. However in the past few weeks my phone has started constantly trying to connect to bt wifi with fon which doesn't have a st...

Sure Signal

Hi,  Not able to add user's to our sure signal  rror invoking portlet "VAPGatewayController"The source of this error is:com.bea.wsrp.faults.v1.OperationFailedExceptionImpl: Internal Server Error: null; nested exception is: javax.servlet.ServletExce...

Mike1704 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Blackberry Classic - I've lost the little Blackberry logo!

Hi, over the past week or so I seem to have lost the Blackberry logo that appears next to the signal strength on the top right hand side of the phone. It's. Blackberry Classic, not sure howmdo get it back. i do get emails etc but wonder if it's anyth...

my Samsung galaxy s4keeps telling me my sim is unavailable

I had a Samsung s3 phone and then was given a Samsung s4 phone, and therefore transferred my sim from one phone to the other. I had no previous problems with the SIM card in the S3 and all my contacts ( in google account anyway) have transferred corr...

Sure Signal Version 1 not working for over 24 hours

I have tried the rest procedure a couple of times . The lights vary. Sometimes just light 1 is Lit, then sometimes light 2 flashes or light 4 flashes. I can't use my mobile phone without it as the coverage is so poor where I live. Can someone help pl...

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 bluetooth problems

Hi, I have a Smart Ultra 6 which will not connect to the bluetooth in my car - Land Rover Freelander. The car does see the phone and initially connects but as it synchronises it loses connectivity and never gets past it.I have tried an iphone 6 and i...

neil1700 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Sure Signal V3 issues

Hi,I had to buy a new Sure Signal as the previous one just stopped working. Good old technology. Pay for a contract monthly yet buy a box for that contract to work.Anyway, I can make calls to local numbers, mobile numbers apart from ones which are ad...

JoeF2k2 by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal 3 not working

Just installed a replacement SS3 after the last one died. Initially did change device in profile end of last week but device refused to connect (in service and in use lights solid orange, power light blinking), De-registred and re-registered just in ...

dysonco by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! iphone 4 simlocked

mygirlfriend gave me a iphone 4 as a gift. but it is vodafone uk locked. i live in turkey. how can use iphone with other sim cards ?

HTC One M8 Marshmallow - Alarm Clock

Since updating to Marshmallow, my alarm clock app has not been going off at 6am, which it has done for months. However, the alarm does go off the second I wake the phone up regardless of whatever time that happens to be.  It's as though the phone is ...

chrisw99 by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels