Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Huawei p8 lite VoiceMail Shortcut

Hello! Was wondering if anyone had the same issue/problem. On the dialer a long press of '1' should dial the voicemail number On mu phone it simply says "Voicemail number unavailable""To set up voicemail, go to Menu -> Settings" It then takes you hel...

I want to de-registered my Sure Signal

I need to deregister my wifessure signal box however our accounts are not active any more. How do i dergister it now? S/N - 21231976859 Thanks

knighty69 by 2: Seeker
  • 20 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 6 /galaxy s6

Whicht model do you recommend? ipone 6 vs galaxy s6 

Zet by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal

Hi,My suresignal (version 1) has stopped working ever since I replaced the SIM card in my phone. The replacement SIM has the same number - it was replaced because I suspected it might be damaged. Now I have no signal in my house. Any ideas how to get...

wrong location

can someone please tell me why when i am at home connected to my sure signal box my location seams to think i am 103 miles from where i am ? it is not only on my phone it is on my son's phone aswell but his thinks he is 70 miles away.

tonytango by 13: Advanced Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

Emergency calls only despite signal

Hi. I've just got a new phone second hand and put my sim in. Depsite having mobile signal and H+ I'm not able to make calls or send text as it says emergency calls only. I have followed all the suggested steps in the network problems trouble shooting...

Z3 compact yet another issue! cannot hear callers

I have the Z3 compact, I am not even a heavy user of it as i'm worried about smashign the screen and all the stories there so it stays in a case and hen  go out I switch to anotehr much cheaper phone (HASSLE)    NOW the [Removed for security] phone i...

Resolved! Nexus 6p question

Hi, I am due for an upgrade any day. I have called today to be told that Vodafone can only supply a 32gb Nexus 6p. The only phone I would consider as an alternative is a Note 5 which for reasons only known to Samsung isn't available in the UK. The S6...

Vodafone protect phone factory reset issue

i have had to complete a factory reset on my LG G4 due to an install issue with the system upgrade, i now find i cannot reactivate vodafone protect on the phone, when i go onto the support website it tells me my account is activated. Any advice on ho...

Resolved! Reset predictive text dictionary

As per topic how do I reset the predictive text dictionary and auto fill to default. I have managed to replace some words with garbage and it's annoying having to correct it everytime.Please helpThanks

Labels