Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal Registration and Login is failing

I have 2 Sure Signals.  1 V1 and 1 V3.  The V1 one is working but I cant login to it. After 3 agent chats setting up the new V3 i am left in a state of confusion.  Each agent goes through the same post code and serial number setup, completely ignorin...

cobhatch by 2: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Visiting the UK from Spain

Hello I'll be visiting the uk from Spain this month and I have some questions regarding my device and roaming. first off I'd like to say that I have an Apple iPad Air 2 with mobile capabilities which is locked to Vodafone ES. would a uk sim be locked...

Ajackson by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! set up personal hotspot iphone 4s

Hi, I got a PAYG sim card only yesterday, and I've been trying to set up my personal hotspot but haven't been able to. It keeps sending me to the vodafone help page but what it's explained there doesn't help. Could you please tell me how to set it up...

Order Vouchers

Hi Can someone tell me how I see my history of purchases on the Reward Scheme. I ordered some vouchers before christmas and they have not arrived.  Kind regards John 

Does rooting void my warranty?

Does rooting void my warranty? I have a problem with the screen of my lg g4 that I signed up to a pay monthly deal in September 2015. The problem is hardware based and no fault of my own (not accidental or liquid), so does this mean I can't get my ph...

Sure SIgnal V3 stopped working at the weekend

Following mains power interruptions at the weekend my phone is unable to get signal via the sure signal device.the sure signal version 3 appears to be on as in the first three (1red and 2white) are on but I can't use my mobile,it says "not registered...

Downloaded files

I own a Smart 6 Prime. My problem is that currently if I download a file and it is confirmed as being downloaded - I cannot locate the file by any method, FileManager cannot find it. I have today been to a vodafone shop and the assistant could not fi...

Problems with SureSIgnal

Hi ... I've had my Suresignal for many years and was working perfectly for all registered phones prior to my wife switching to pay monthly from PAYG and I noticed that herphone wasn't working with SS any more (because I get No Signal or one dot on th...

RB2108 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sending emojis through text

I have a Samsung S6 Edge. I have unlimited texts on my contract phone. If I send an emoji through text and it sends as SMS will I be charged?I understand that some people with older samsung were sending them but they sent as MMS. Just wanted to know ...

Labels