Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Ver 1 Sure Signal box stopped working

My Ver 1 Sure Signal box has stopped working. I have noticed a few people stating this and then posting some info so here is the info usually requested. The box appears to be working with all the correct lights. It is just my phone is not connecting ...

adilowes by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Installing voicemail on an iphone 5c

I am trying to install voicemail on my iphone 5C. I tap the phone icon, but am unable proceed any further. Do you have any advice? I have visited the various iphone forums, but with no success. Thank you

Android M/6.0 Look & Feel

How to give your device the Marshmallow Look (& feel) If it looks like your particular Device (Phone or Tablet) isn't going to get the New Android M ver. 6.0 Update, don't worry you can achieve the same look and feel. No need to Root or download dodg...

Google_icon.png G_now_Launcher.png Wink.gif

Vodafone Rural Open Sure Signal - #ROSS100

What is Rural Open Sure Signal?   Our new Rural Open Sure Signal programme (#ROSS100) will see our Open Sure Signal boxes deployed in 100 rural communities across the UK, enabling people in those places to benefit from this potentially life-changing ...

Faulty Apple iPhone

I have got an iPhone 6 from Vodafone on contract just over a year ago and for months now I have been experiencing some really annoying problems. It is rare that I can ever connect a phone call now meaning I miss calls from my family, friends, college...

A change of service provider

We have changed service provider and our firewall and unfortunately having brought our Suresignals out of retirement, they no longer connect. The units will be appearing with new static public IPs. Is a resync required? Dealing with this one at a tim...

riprap by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

correct apn settings htc one m7

Hi, can anyone out there give me the correct APN settings for an htc one m7 using a sim only contract.I have tried texting WEB to 40127, I get two texts from vodafone telling me they are going to send me the settings but they never do.I have checked ...

vern336 by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart Ultra Security

Does the Smart Ultra 6'phone come with a built- in anti virus and if so which one?

bolo by 12: Established
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

LG G4 6.0 Marshmallow update

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum but maybe someone can help? I've just bought a G4 on PAYG, what an amazing phone! I've been reading everywhere that Voda have released a Marshmallow update with some members on these forums posting they received it well...

HTC One M9 update coming

As you can see HTC Tweeted earlier that the UK HTC One M9 will be getting Android 6.0 Marshmallow from 26th of January 2016. In the comments that followed, someone asked if that included VodafoneUK? The answer was a resounding YES!   So you can star...

tweet.png Wink.gif
Labels
Top Thanked this week