Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Issues with Samsung S6 Network Registration

I have recently purchased a Samsung S6 128GB phone.  I purchased it directly from the manufacturer as recommended by by local Vodafone shop because they could not supply me with one.  I am on a pay monthly contract. I've configured the phone using th...

PhilipWS by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Network Coverage

Hey Guys So I just picked up an Upgrade for my Galaxy Ace; the Galaxy S6. I currently spend £21/month for Unlimited Texts, Unlimited Minutes and 2 Months Unlimited Data which then goes to 6GB/month afterwards.  I mainly pay for this much Data because...

vMiikey by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

suresignal v3 upgraded phone need to re-add user

I've upgraded my phone and need to remove and re-add my number for the new mobile to use the suresignal. Because this is the only number registered to the suresignal it does not appear as a user i can remove and re-add, and i do not have access to an...

Sure Signal V3 Wont connect, Red Flashing and 2 amber

Hi I have spent hours last night trying to seup a Sure Signal V3 box. It just does not want to connect, i plug it in the internet light slowly flashes then the Red light start flashing and the two end lights (wireless and phone) go amber. Its connect...

dotrix by 3: Seeker
  • 22 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Nexus 6P screen colour problem

The screen on my brand new Nexus 6P has a cyan tint to it if you look at it from any angle except straight on.   I've read people on the net complaining about the screen having a colour tint when viewed from extreme angles but this is from even the t...

Samsung S5 Screen Flickering

The screen flickers on Auto Brightness, after about 8 hours. Also the screen doesn't come on when pluged in to a USB cable. And the on/off switch isn't working properly. Anyone have any ideas on the problem.

Activate sim card

I have a huwei wifi modem that I use with iPad, I have inserted sim but it won't connect. It says it needs to be activated how do I do this as it is separate from the iPad. The huwei is unlocked so it can be used on any networks

Resolved! Sim Card Registration

Hi,  im just wondering how to re activate a sim card which i was using last year for a while which has become inactive. it wont register on any network when i put it into a phone.  no online chat available or phoned customer care not available  thank...

HTC One M8 Android Marshmallow Update - Battery Drain

Since updating to Marshamallow, 2 weeks ago, I've had a significant drop in the battery life of my device.  I have looked around for a solution, but I have not come across anything that has worked yet. So far, I have cleared the data cache, cleared t...

MikeyB81 by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels