Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal not working

I have just plugged my Sure Signal in after it being in the cupboard for approx 16 months due to travelling. I was expecting it to just fire up but alas no! See picture attached the red power LED is flashing & there is a yellow signal strength light ...

Nano sim

Hi have V1 Suresignal serial 40121481598, it's working fine with my phone, however my partnet has ganged her phone and nhas a new nano sim. Since then the phone is not connecting to the sure signal. Can you resync my device

Register sure signal

unable to register sure signal. all i get is technical problem 

blade280 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Issues with additional VSS (v3) and BT Home Hub 3

Hi All, Thanks in advance of your help on this one. I am trying to sort out an issue that my MD is having at home so its a brownie point winning potential for me here!! Basically he has had a V1 VSS for some years, but due to the layout of his house ...

Sure Signal not working

Any help appriciated whilst i still have hair left.Purchased my Sure Signal 3 a few years back for £100 from Vodaphone shop, it worked perfect for around 9-10 months, every now and again I had to press the reset button when all the lights went funny ...

Fuseman by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

HTC One M8

Since upgrading Android a week ago, the error message "Unfortunately Google Play services has stopped" appears every 3 seconds.  How can I get rid of it?  I have tried many things but nothing seems to work.   Any ideas?   I am surprised Android/Googl...

sukesbad by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to de-register my sure signal as I have forgotten password

Hi I am trying to de-register my sure signal box but am unable to as it is registered to my old works phone and email.  I purchased the sure signal myself so it is a little annoying now that I can't access the settings.Looking back, I should have reg...

Resolved! Deregister Sure Signal

How do I deregister a sure signal if I no longer have an account with vodafone? thanks   Mike

Resolved! Dongles

Good day all, I'm currently working in Egypt and I have purchaced a PAYG dongle here in egypt.   I work all over the world and I'm wondering if this dongle is good to use worldwide.  Can I just put another Vodafone sim from that country in and I'm go...

GazGibbo by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cant register

Having problems registering. Error come up 'sorry we are making a few tweaks. We will be back soon'. I urgently need to register so i can use my new sure signal booster!!! Please please help!!!

Tej007 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels