Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

NFC Payment with Smartpass

I just recently got a Galaxy S6, but I have been using Vodafone SmartPass with an external SmartTag for a while.  I thought I could do away with the Tag now and use the S6 built in NFC.  I see more NFC options than I had on my previous LG G3 but I ca...

ocieoc by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

vpn

Hi I've just been.given an iPhone 4 that u am using as payg but the VPN is not connected so I can't use the internet wot do I need to do to connect it please?

dingodog by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Nokia 2730 Classic - Email Set up

I am trying to set up an email account on this Nokia Phone - for an address ending@phonecoop.coopAs I cannot do it automatically - how can I do it manually please?I aim to connect to the Internet via my VodaFone PAYG account.

Asahm by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

HTC Desire HD - Syncing Outlook Contacts

Although I've read quite a few strings both here and in other forums, I'm still having problems when trying to sync contacts that I've entered on my HD to my PC. Syncing contacts entered on my PC to the HD works ok when using HTC Sync. I have never ...

EnVeeEss by 1: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

How to buy a phone online?

This sounds like a stupid question but how do I buy a phone online?. I've found the phone I want , put it in the basket but I can't get any further. When I click on 'go to secure checkout' it says I can save time by going to express checkout. Clickin...

alanterr by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal V1 not working

The issue you’re experiencing: Sure signal V1 unable to connect – I have tried all the usual fixes - reboots of sure signal, broadband router, and registering it. I have been without a phone signal now for over 24 hours.I spoke to the online chat tea...

linnit by 4: Newbie
  • 20 replies
  • 0 thanks

Does Vodafone still install custom firmware on new Sony Android phones?

Hi,Anyone know: does Vodafone still install custom firmware on new Sony Android phones? I wasn't a fan of this on my existing phone, as it guarantees security updates will take longer to get to the handset if Vodafone has to process them first. Thank...

toma by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! vodafone smart earphones

Hi all,  Sorry it may sound like a silly question, but I bought a vodafone smart 4 power couple of months ago, and they provided a headset/earphone in the box. The earphones were of very good quality, but I've lost it. Does anyone know the name of th...

Suresignal V3 issues

I'm having some issues with my Suresignal, after a while of OK usage the inbound call quality goes bad, people can hear me but I can't hear them. I then have to reset the Suresignal to get it to work again, sometimes multiple times before its ok. Im ...

Sure signal not working for weeks now

Sure signal has been really flaky since day 1. Now I'm getting the internet light on, phone connected light on, flashing red light (power?). Ethernet port shows 100Base-T duplex connection. 100Mb down, 24Mb up internet connection is working ok. Phone...

bgcrotaz by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week