Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal V3 Error Message

I have already registered one number without any problems. When I try to add the second I repeatedly get the error message: Sorry – there seems to be a problem.We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 2004  Yes it is a Vo...

Issue with V3 Suresignal - apparently working but no phone signal

Hi there, My sure signal V3 is apparently working, but my phone doesn't pick up 3G signal. The red power light is on and the next two lights are solid. It has been working in the past, but then started to become intermittent and now has not worked at...

Mobile data in Stockholm

Why is mobile data not available in Stockholm? I have a Big value bundle and Euro traveller but no access despite having credit available.

hrross by 1: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Lost data allowance on a reactivated dongle.

My dongle was recently re-activated after being idle for some time, but my £22.40 data surplus has been lost and only £2 remains, is there reason for this?  

chasboz by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal not connecting after sim swap

I have seen the other sections about loging into another account, but i simply don't have another account to use, my two numbers are linked to the same login. Serial: 40132754256 Thanks,Al

Re: Account no longer shows Sure Signal

HiI have two problems.  My partner has a new phone with new sim card (he has kept the same number) the phone is working OK but won't connect to the sure signal.I tried to access the sure signal on my account to remove the number and re-add it and my ...

charges for video calls

This month I have been charged for two video calls - 45p each time for 1 minute, but I have never knowingly made a video call.  The number dialled is a landline so can't receive video calls anyway. Both video calls are logged as being made around 40 ...

JennyD59 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! using payg data on mobile wifi in Spain

I only have a simple phone and have no experience of using mobile data. However I am shortly going abroad for a few weeks with no internet access and wish to use my Vodafone sim card in a mobile wifi device on my laptop. Do I need any special bundle ...

Jubilado by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Galaxy s6 edge not working with sure signal

Hi I'm at my whits end with this now so hope someone can help! My sure signal will not work with my samsung galaxy s6 edge. So far the following has happened, vodafone have de-registered me as the owner and re-registered me, this didn't work. Vodafon...

Labels
Top Thanked this week