Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Poor Connection To SS V1

Have tried the usual re-sets ect with out success. Still very poor call quality and dropped calls. Phone doesn't seem to be connecting to SS The issue you’re experiencing: Poor call quality and constant drop outsWhat light sequence you're seeing: Sol...

Sure Signal not working

My SS hasn't worked for some time. I wonder whether it has anything to do with system upgrades on my android phone?Symptoms. Mostly got just one light on, sometimes none even though there is no problem with the power connection. Then sometimes get tw...

rnm by 4: Newbie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

torch

I have lost the torch on my phone  how do I get it back?

deleated text s

i have iphone 6 and my texts saved have got deleated either by my mistake or whatever.  i have tried looking on web and tried the itunes back up etc but they have not been saved there or in cloud, after reading several items on web they state i shoul...

akfxxx by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Set up email

My daughter has locked me out of my mobile with too many pattern attempts. My husband purchased and set up this phone. We know the original set-up email address which I assume is the username but he can't remember the password. Before I'm forced to d...

MrsSlowe by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

changing phone and sim size

I am changing from an LG with old size SIM to an unlocked iphone 5s which uses nano SIM. I wish to keep my number and PAYGo. How do I get the new SIM please?

Sure Signal, constant two flashing white lights

Hello I have the two flashing white lights on my SS. My serial number 40120955279. I've used it for around two years and its been fine but for the last few weeks it has not worked. I've tried resetting it to no avail.  Can it be sorted out please? Th...

skippylee by 2: Seeker
  • 26 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile data not working ??

I recently purchased a 20 pound freedom freebies with 2gb of mobile data available to use , now I am able to use my minutes and texts problem free but whenever I go to use safari or an app that requires internet connection it tells me that there is n...

Blackberry data plan to set up email

HelloI own a Blackberry Bold 9900 and cannot set up my internet mail account. I guess I need a data plan activation. Could anyone help me to find out how to sort this out please?Thank you. James

Resolved! extra text bundle

Hi how do I stop the extra text bundle from automatically renewing, I have looked on the site and it says ring 2345, which i have and none of the options give me the way to stop the bundle from renewing, any help appriciated thank you,

Labels