Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Unlock Sony Xperia

HiI bought my little sister a new pay as you go Sony Xperia mobile for Christmas and she put a passcode on it and promptly forgot what the code was.  Now she is locked out of the phone and we don't know what to do. Any suggestions would be greatly ap...

How can I transfer my Sure Signal to my other Vodafone account.

My Sure Signal is linked to my PAYG account which has been deregistered as I have not used it for over 90 days. (did not realise this would occur). I can no longer log in to this account due to the need for a security code to be sent to the number wh...

Samsung Note 4 Issues

Anyone having issue with Note 4, had it about 3 months and must say very very disapointed, done 2 software updates now and not made it better.Gets hot, runs very slow hangsSpoke with Samsung direct and they said to back it up and factory reset it, do...

M30CUL by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

DOES IT HAVE TO BE A BLACKBERRY?

To the Tech Team or anyone else who can help Over a year I would not send that many emails but I would receive a lot and although most of them are advertisement's I am still interested in receiving them which means I believed until recently (and this...

JamesL by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Internet Connection timeout after 3G to 4G Switch

Hello,I purchased an iPhone 6S unlocked in September 2015.I switched from Three to Vodafone in November 2015.I regularly travel around London and notice that whenever I walk into a 4G Signal area, my iPhone status will correctly change from '3G' to '...

Resolved! Sure signal version 1

Hi I have been having problems with my Vodafone sure signal.I received a new handset the other day and as I am the sure signal admin I had to deregister and re-register the sure signal to get it to work with my new phone.Since then nothing would work...

Dron1984 by 2: Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Protect locked my Samsung Galaxy

Hi Vodafone protect app locked my samsung 4 days ago.  I have since tried to get the pin to unlock it to no avail.  When you log in online it sends the code to your phone, which I can't use! I have also called vodafone 3 times and they don't seem to ...

Vodafone r216 connection problems

Can anyone please help. I have recently just bought a mobile broadband router from Vodafone (r216). I have no problem with my MacBook, iPhone, iPad or Ps4 seeing this router. However my desktop PC (Windows 10) will not see the network at all. I have ...

Graeme75 by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

No 4g signal - Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen

Wife opened new, unlocked Motorola Moto G 3rd generation this morning. She is on a pay-monthly SIM only, comes with 2GB data and should include 4G.SIM is a month old, was full size but was "pushed out" this morning and inserted in new phone.Moto G is...

Soofla by 10: Established
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels