Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal settings

Where do I find the settings page for the sure signal?  It seems to have disapeared off the online account.  I need to add a new phone to it.  Many thanks if you can please help.

SeanJ by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Registering New Sure Signal....

....been trying to do this all day but the MyVodafone website keeps saying they are doing some updates and won't let me log in.....getting a bit annoyed now as this has been the same since 3pm and I need to get the Sure Signal working for Xmas day so...

darkcyde by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal relocation and subsequent connection failure

I have been provided by my company with a SureSignal device that was previously in use at their Head Office. I have connected this to my home broadband in a completely different part of the country and left for 24 hours, the power light just kept on ...

ZSLTD by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart Ultra 6-Notification Reminders

I would like to be reminded of missed SMS (using Messenger currently) and Whatsapp messages. I have tried several apps none of which I can get to work.A few I have tried... Missed Message Flasher: Reminds once then gives upSmart Notify: Reminders wor...

Video Calling from S6 Edge???

Hi Can anybody please confirm wether you got otion to make video calls from S6 Edge. Thanks in advance.

vicr76 by 5: Helper
  • 72 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! New phone

Bought a new phone the 6 smart one and although cheap cant understand why it is difficult to answer a call.Have to press quite had on the phone icon to accept a call is this nVodaphones way of getting me to call and increase sales.Anyone else had thi...

brianmac by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Internet connection stops working 4G/3G

Hi all,I've been customer Vodafone for the last 2 months. I've ported my number over from three. Same phone, an iPhone 6 Plus. I have one of the red bundle contractsI'm having a very annoying problem. Very often the Internet connection on my phone st...

Help

When are we getting Google M on the galaxy s5?

Sure Signal V2 not connecting with my phone

I noticed that my unit wasn't connecting with my phone. Tried the reset etc and still no change. Yesterday I deregistered it and then register it again. Last evening it was working fine. Come in tonight from work and yet again no connection to my pho...

Unable to add users to my sure signal

Hello,  Whenever I try to add anyone to my sure signal I get an error : "Sorry – there seems to be a problem.We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 2004" No matter what I do, I can't see to add anyone.  I've tried to co...

Labels