Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

iPhone 4 no 3G since last update

updated my software a few days ago and no longer have 3G. have reset mobile data network settings but still doesn't work. Can anyone help?

My Vodafone Account

I have recently upgraded my phone and having issues with signal, i dont have one. I am trying to access sure signal in my account to try and re-register my number, but cannot, as it keeps asking for a security code, then once entered takes me back to...

Simmersd by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart Prime 6 and 64Gb Micro SD card solution

The specs of the Prime 6 says it can support a 64Gb micro SD card. I bought a legitimate Samsung card and copied music files to it in my computer. These files were readable by the computer, so the card appeared to work properly. But the phone did not...

Resolved! Sure signal

Had no signal now for almost a month first it was reset your box then there is a problem with virgin we are working on it. Come on guys how long does it take then I ring up again on Tuesday the 7th get told to reset and again still not working ring u...

Thebin11 by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal V3 issue

Hello, Could someone from Vodafone check to see what's happened to my SureSignal V3? The issue you're experiencing: Unable to connect What light sequence you're seeing: Flashing red light, two steady orange lights (centre and right) Your speed test r...

colaniXL by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Changed to micro-SIM, unable to connect to Sure Signal

A couple of days ago I upgraded to a new mobile phone, keeping the same phone number, but utilising a micro-SIM instead of a stardard SIM. My new phone won't connect to my wife's Sure Signal v2. Can you re-synch for me? SN 41113720449 Thanks.

Resolved! iPhone 4 won't pick up 3G

My daughter has had to go back to iphone 4 for a while, as iphone 5 went for a trip down the toilet.   its working all be it slowly but won't connect to 3G    any by ideas why this would be or how to make it work   thank you

Karena15 by 4: Newbie
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Shops / Locations open on boxing day in London

Getting to London on boxing day and would really like to get a SIM once I get in. Any idea if there will be any Vodafone shops open? If so, which one(s)?Thanks!

hanixem by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

vodafone smart 858

hello all.new to this.started using 858 smart .2 queries please.1. is there any way to increase text size(no option in settings) 2. how do I transfer a text to a folder(ie. how do i set up folder for texts0)thanks.

jbphone by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels