Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

sonim xp7

Hi new to the forum , did try to ring voda but the automated system is terrible ,when i finally did get through i could not hear them well enough to understand what they were saying  i have a quick question that i hope someone will be able to help wi...

d4c24a by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

vodafone sure signal

Bought a sure signal as vodafone signal at home is awful. Boost works fine and gives me a full signal however I keep having to reset as the signal drops off daily.

Resolved! Vodafone smart Ultra 6 case

When will Vodafone make a case available for this phone?   The dimensions are similar to the ZTE S6 Plus/Lux and the iPhone 6 Plus but the buttons are in a different position.   Had the phone a few days and no complaints, although people are struggli...

mastman by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks

SureSignal 1

My sure signal 1 has stopped working having been fine for 18 monthsHave tried  reset etc on a number  of occcasionsThe device will  from time  to time show a solid light  1, a solid  light 1 and 2, all four lights  solid or 4 lights flashing! Gratefu...

SS 3 not working after disconnection from power

I unplugged the extension lead that my SS was plugged into (twice) and since then I have the dreaded solid red light and flashing internet light. I tried  resetting it, rebooting the router, leaving for 24 hrs and still no joy. I have now checked all...

Anneyc by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

locked phone

I somehow locked my phone while looking at the vodafone protect app. My phone has locked and the screen has frozen. I have a Galazy S6 please help

Janna26 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal

I have inherited a sure signal box and want to register my number but can't as its registered to the previous owner. Can you deregister it please?

Sure Signal V3: Flashing Red light, stable Orange User light

The issue you’re experiencing:The device won't connect to your servers. ISP is BT Business with a static external IP and the router is an Asus DSL-N55U I have tried in an alternate location and it works there on a BT Business with dynamic ip and the ...

Vodafone sure signal flashing red and orange

Hi My sure signal always worked in haven't touched it in months, this morning I woke up and it was flashing red and orange please help?

Vpkb by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels