Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Price of handset with rewards points

Can anyone tell me why on the rewards page a Motorola Moto G will cost 3250 points plus £97.50. Whilst in the Vodafone shop the same phone costs £99.00 with out using any points. that makes 3250 points only worth £1.50.

winneog by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! iPhone not connecting to Sure Signal

New sure Signal, iPhone won't connect. Solid Power and first two lights. Ping: 29msDownload: 53.04 MbpsUpload: 15.48 Mbps IP address: 81.132.159.191 SS Serial: 42151420077 Traceroute: Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft C...

AlanSS by 3: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Problem

Just changed my phone from a 4s to a 5s, new sim but same number.  Cant now connect to Sure Signal (other numbers remain connected) and cant find 'manage sure signal' on the vodafone website anymore Any ideas?

Sure Signal Single Red Light Constant Slow Flashing White Light

My Sure Signal did work for a little bit but has since stopped working no matter what I try I did a traceroute also tonight shown below: I have done a full reset, rebooted the router many times, changed ethernet cables and also deregistered and reger...

APN settings

hi just to know what is the correct apn settings?mine had Contract WAP as default but no internet access since number ported.Today customer service said my APN shoubld be Vodafone WAP, but still no luck to access mobile data.Anybody know what can I d...

evoyear by 2: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Screenshot problem Smart Ultra 6

Hi,I'm having a problem with taking screenshots and them saving to my Gallery.I take a screenshot and it saves it to a folder '0' in my gallery, but if I take another one, only the new one is there and the last one is deleted. The old ones aren't in ...

4G IP address query

HI, I was wondering if anyone can tell me whether Vodafone 4G gives a dedicated IP or whether it uses carrier grade or large scale NAT? Thanks, WTLeger

wtleger by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! connect my 9300 to my email

Hi, I have had to ditch my old 9300 and use a spare, I have internet connection but cant connect to my email, I enter my email address and it askd for a activation code, when I go thro the voda system I text web..... and get no reply..............hel...

helmsy157 by 4: Newbie
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone 785 Smart 4 mini

I cant make or receive calls since this morning. The phone goes blank when I try to make a call or receive one. The call doesnt get logged into my call log either. What should I do?

Labels