Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Blue flashes Vodafone Smart Ultra 6.

Issue: Occasionally during video playback (YouTube) or when accessing the front camera the phone screen flashes blue.I contacted Vodafone via live chat and was told not to worry this happens or something and just needs checking. Then I lost connectio...

Re-Register Sure Signal

I have just deregistered a Sure Signal that I had been using for the last 4 years on a work Vodafone account (I no longer work at that company).  How can I reactivate the Sure Signal on my personal Vodafone account?  I still wish to use it in exactly...

Jbed by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone sim card stolen abroad

Dear Sirs, Recently my Vodafone UK sim card and my mobile was stolen and I would like to know how to get a new sim card. I am abroad (Italy) for personal reasons and I won't be back in the UK for at least a couple of months. Because I have a Pay as Y...

Suresignal 2 / BT Homehub 4

Hello, I have the above kit and since migrating to BT my suresignal hasn't worked. I've tried to follow all of the useful advice on this forum but still it won't play ball. As I'm not the most technically minded person, is anyone able to give me a Ja...

rpe2 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 2 thanks

S6 Edge+ Push Notifications

Hi all, I've just upgraded my S4 to an S6 Edge+ (64gb). Happy with the phone apart from some of the Push notifications are not working. Facebook seems to notify when there is a new post or comments, however, when someone "likes" something, I don't ge...

crogers by 3: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

sure signal

After a power failure my sure signal will not complete its set up, I have tried all the recommended methods of getting it going again without success, any ideas? 

Resolved! downloading photos

Hi I have just got the Vodafone ultra 6 and I am trying to transfer photo's from my phone to my laptop but there doesn't seem to be a way of doing it,I have connected my phone to my laptop via usb cable but nothing is coming up to allow me to do this...

iPhone charging trouble!!

After taking mine phone off charge it has lost all power and it will not switch on. the home button is extremly hot but the phone is not reacting to anything. Has anyone had this problem and if so what was the outcome? 

Early impressions..

I;ve upgraded from a 6 plus to the 6S plus and my early impressions are as follows. Pleased to hear what you think of the new phone.  Positives:Camera is far betterMore solid in build quality  Negatives:Battery life seems to be less3d touch at the mo...

DD by 11: Established
  • 14 replies
  • 3 thanks

Mobile data whilst on the phone

Hiya,  just a simple one.  phone signal good. mobile data good.  but can't use mobile data whilst on the phone to someone.. It doesn't even creep along, just point blank refuses to connect whilst I'm on the call.  As soon as the call ends,  bingo!  a...

Labels