Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

R207

I purchased a Vodaphone R 207 while abroad as I couldn't get any wi fi anywhere.  and was told it would work anywhere in the world. I had travelled a few hundred miles from where I purchased it so couldn't return to the shop.   I went into the local ...

DEGSIE by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Do you need an SD card to perform a software update? (Smart Ultra 6)

Hello,  We have recently purchessed 81 Smart Ultra 6 phones for our buisness most of which have been deployed already, there is a software update that is now avalible, but when the update has downloaded there is a error displayed saying that 'Copy up...

Luke_Page by 3: Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problems with Sure Signal 3 - Flashing Power:blank:red:red

I have a problem with my SSv3. Lights are; Power: Red Flashing Internet: Blank In Service: Red In Use: Red Speed test - 27ms : 13 mbps : 11 mbps Serial: 4013 1978 948 It was working fine until about a month ago when it went from normal light display ...

Vodafone Payg deal looks good !

Hi.   Just reading this morning edition of the Metro Newspaper and came across a pretty good deal on Payg. "Choose any 4G Smartphone from £50 and Get 50GB UK Data with your first £20 Big Value Bundle Plus (lasts 30 days) Plus a Free Gecho Boom Speake...

Not enough data!

Not sure if this is the right board but fingers crossed!Im 18 months into a 24 month contract and my internet usage has gone from 2gb to 6gb. Initially i only got 1gb with contract iv added an additional 1gb for £6.50 and 2gb for £10 amd its still no...

Kg88 by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

SIM Card

Why is my SIM being described as 'Invalid'. The phone is an is5S was Orange but was unlocked before I got it some 2 months ago.

Resolved! simple payg

I had a 'chat' today and was categorically assured that a chargeable call is required every 90 days lest the account becomes dormant. Is this correct? I thought the period was six months. 

HTC Desire cant send or receive mms

Hi, I have had an HTC desire for a few months now and have never been able to send or receive Picture messages. I sent an email to support and was told how to change the settings, have done that and still no joy.  I dont have and data usage in my pri...

abernee by 3: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

Manual Internet setup

I am on a vodafone SIM only contract.  I just bought a phone a Cubot X17.  inserted SIM card, switched on, it displays 4G signal, but cannot connect to internet (I can make phone calls ok). Went to, More...Mobile networks...Access point names & I use...

markjmcg by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Still no 5.1.1 on note 4

Hello,Just wondering why I have not received the 5.1.1 android update on my note 4 yet? My handset is still on 5.0.1 which doesn’t work with BBC Iplayer on the note 4.Is anybody else still on 5.0.1?

wingtit by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week