Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Smart Ultra 6 group messages

Hi, I got this phone last week and when i go into Vodafone messaging + to send a group text i can only see about 2 of my contacts to send the message to.  I have about 40/50 contacts but they will not display fo rthe group text. I also can't type the...

Sure signal not working after SIM swap

HiI have recently had a SIM swap on my existing number having taken a new iPhone 5S.  My suresignal has stopped working.  I have been in contact via live chat 3 times and been assured its working now each time but its not.  I am the owner of the sure...

slacey99 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal registration

Hi guys Im having trouble registering my sure signal, i just get an error message telling me to retry in a few minutes everytime! No help on the phone. 

Richemlyn by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

how do I deregister a sure signal

Hi, I have 2 sure signals that I need linked to my account, however I need them deregistered. Please can you advise how I do this?Serial numbers are 42150985036 and 42144610161

Jessicak by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! How do you stop unwanted SMS from 80027 that are stealing my credit?

I need to know how you stop unsolicited premium rate SMS and how you get the money they have stolen from me as a result. I have been receiving spam, unsolicited SMS from 80027 cellso-babes containing a link to a website. I have never heard of them be...

frust by 4: Newbie
  • 22 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart 4 Mini not working after update

I was informed of the update 330HJG1. I downloaded it. It installed, but then an error for the update was shown in the android recovery. When I switch the phone on, the notification bar does not show, the launcher crashes every few seconds and I am u...

Resolved! Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 SD capacity 64 or 128Gb?

Does the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 have an SD capacity of 64Gb or 128Gb? On gsmarena their specs say 64Gb. Vodafone site specifications don't specify (irony there.) I thought I had seen it listed somewhere as 128Gb. In another post here a user said they...

Labels