Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

S6 Edge Cracked Glass

Hi,My S6 Edge is about 1 month old.  It's been in a Samsung Clear View case since day 1 and after just 4 weeks I've got a crack from the home button all the way up to nearly the top edge of the device.But I do not know how this happened.  It has NOT ...

Z5 premium

Will the z5 premium be stocked?

Kaciie21 by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone app doesn't work any more

I have been happily using the My Vodafone iOS app for months. Recently it's stopped working and I get an error screen on startup which says "Sorry, we're having a few technical difficulties at the moment. We're working hard to get things sorted." Scr...

roydburn by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

mismatch with plug

Hello! I have just received my new phone - and have an unusual problem in that the charger plug does not fit my wall socket!

divajan by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

Data SIM for GSM modem

Hello, I have a new vodafone sim card enabled for data transfer to replace an existing vodafone sim in my Nokia PremiCell 09i gsm modem. The new sim card has been activated but is not being recognised by the modem. Any ideas why this is happening and...

Smart prime radio keeps turning off

Hi, the FM radio on my smart prime 6 keeps turning itself off every couple of minutes. In a similar manner the google play app catches and I can't play mp3s without breaks in. Is there an update to sort this out? I can't find any fm radio firmware on...

Resolved! Sure Signal v2 Stopped working when phone upgraded

I upgraded a couple of months ago and the Sure Signal stopped working. It was re-registered at the time but has never allowed me to register with the new phone, despite the number being the same.Speed TestPing 51msDownload 16.45 MbpsUpload 0.92 Mbps ...

PeeG by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks

Phone only uses VSS to call sometimes. Often not.

Issue: The sure signal often appears "flakey", sometimes it seems to connect to your phone to make a call and other times not. I'm interested to see how many others have or have had this problem. If you have or have had this problem please reply "YES...

Labels