Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

V1 Tracert fails after 85.205.0.86 (a Vodafone IP) Light 2 flashing

Hi please help - your trace Route command fails in VF network, see below:  Thanks  Speed TestPing 15ms;  Download 6.65; Upload 0.29 PingTestGrade B+; Ping 21ms; Jitter 8ms IP: 146.90.146.160 Lights: Version 1: Light 1 on; Light two flashing Microsoft...

pscotter by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Another micro SD card doesn't work !

Hi all, I bought a Vodafone Smart Prime 6, with a Samsung Evo 64 GB micro SD card. The phone can't recognise the card. I've tried everything recommended on this site and the internet. No luck. Shop employees haven't a clue.  Before I send back the ca...

HELP!!

Help!!I have a vodafone phone and i drained the battery now it will charge enough so it gets enough to turn on then die again. 

lydiat56 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

LOST SIM

I am currently in The Netherlands and I lost my vodafone UK sim card. How can I get a new one with the same number? Is it possible to send it by post from UK to Netherlands? As I wont be in the UK anytime soon. 

Vodafone Smart Ultra Screen freezes

Since buying the smart Ultra 6 the screen keeps freezing after only very short usage. We couldnt find a function in the settings that can stop it from freezing - is there on?. If it cant be changed in settings could it be a software issue?

Lg g2

Hiw can i get lolipop for my g2 without rooting?

mattmcg18 by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sony Z3 compact wont turn on

My Sony Xperia Z3 compact just turned off while i was using it yesterday. When i try to turn it on it vibrates once, then 3 times. When i charge it, it vibrates 3 times, over and over.... I've googled it and tried all methods, holding the volume down...

erooney by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 6s not working with sure signal

I recently upgraded from an iPhone 4s to an iPhone 6s.  Unfortunately I cannot seem to get the 6s to connect to my sure signal. I have de registered the sure signal in line with a previous post but still no signal.  I know it is working because my wi...

George23 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! PAYG: what should the APN address be - Confused

Recently changed from Vodafone contract to PAYG   Setting up my iPhone 4s after a reset to new. My APN address is shown as wap.vodafone.co.uk and yet some say it should be pp.vodafone.co.uk.   Which is correct.   Also my number given at the Vodafone ...

Labels