Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Calls dropping off on samsung galaxy s6

I have a Samsung galaxy s6 I'd like to know does anyone else have a problem with phone calls just dropping off mid conversation?? im absolutely sick of it.

smithy134 by 2: Seeker
  • 29 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! No ringtones

Since restoring factory settings on my 890N I have lost the ringtones.  Is this standard and do I need to download new ones?

bjs by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Can't register Sure Signal

My colleague used a SureSignal but their local signal has increased so they dont need it any longer.  They have given it to me and deregistered it as instructed byt he website.  They received an email confirming this but I cannot register as it state...

Sure Signal 3 - lights ok but no signal

HiMy Sure Signal 3 has suddenly stopped working. All the lights are ok (first 3 solid) but I have no 3G signal. I can't make or receive any calls and have no bars on my phone.Is there an outage or has something gone wrong with my device?Many thanks.

Why is it so difficult to change my delivery address?

Hi,I have now, reluctantly, accepted the fact that I will recieve my phone sometime in the future but trying to find out when is going to be futile.  However, when it does eventually enter the dispatch process I want it sent to my work address and no...

Resolved! iPhone 4S bought from Carphone Warehouse - need to unlock

Hi   I have an iPhone 4S that I brought from Carphone Warehouse that I need to unlock from Vodafone. It was being used by my wife.  I have an IMEI number, proof of purchase from Carphone Warehouse (showing the IMEI) and the SIM number.   How do I go ...

iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S & 6S Plus FAQs

FAQs and help guides Get help and support from FAQs, videos and much more on our support site.   Swapping your SIM If you've recently upgraded or got a new phone, and need to change the size of your SIM, we have a very easy to use website here. For m...

Resolved! Vodafone Sure Signal Not On Account

Hi,   I had my Vodafone Sure Signal registered by product support to my phone number but it is not showing on my account. I contacted support again and they said it was registered but I cannot see it when I log in, Please resolve this issue.

stevr12 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Android update

Wil the Vodafone prime 6 get the next android update that has just been leeked on the web today.

Brett33 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week