Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Sure Signal Rebooting itself

My Suresignal has been fairly reliable over the years but has now started rebooting itself and not being able to accept connections. It will go through its startup proceedure and lights one and two will be solid and light 4 flashes but then it resets...

iPhone 5s personal hotspot VPN not working

Hi all, My VPN connection into my work doesn't work when I use my iPhone 5s's hotspot for my Macbook. I have tried other phones and other iPhones and they all seem to work phone. My work's IT guy has checked my user account details and they're all fi...

balawton by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! software update

I've notice on my galaxy note 4 there's a software update if I do this do I have to factory reset my phone after the update has been installed

mancman by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

HTC One M8 warranty question.

Hi I have a HTC One M8, bought from new by me from another company just over a year ago as I'm on a sim only contract. The phone has developed a fault which I initially thought was the sim card as there was a bit of play when the sim was seated in th...

pan24v by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Is the £5 for 500mb data top-up on PAYG 4G or just 3G?

Any PAYG experts here?  Does anyone know if the £5 for 500mb data PAYG top-up is actually 4G data? Or just 3G? Vodafone's website emphasises that for monthly auto-top-up bundles it's 4G, but seems silent on whether it's also 4G on PAYG? Which makes m...

Kevin0805 by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sony Xperia Z upgrade to Lollipop

Hi: My wife's phone is a Sony Xperia Z bought in UK some time ago. The phone's current firmware is Android 4.4.3 with Vodafone customization 1270-9110_R3D. We now live at Spain, attached to spanish Vodafone network the phone never gets OTA upgrade, a...

jjjesss by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Puk code- transfering numbers

Hello my puk code with ee runs out tomorrow. I need to transfer my number. It said I already had. But It hasn't worked? What do I do?

Sasha955 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! rewards page not loading

Why cant i load the rewards page? It wont work on mobile, tablet or laptop! I was trying to sort the reward point out for my mother. I must say this temps me to move our phone to another network when you promote rewards and you website page wont load...

iseande by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart ultra/6

Does anyone know how I set my smart ultra 6 to resend failed texts it says it will resend but doesn't

Shirleyc by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels