Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone Contact App

Hiam new to this..I hope someone can help. I had to do a factory reset on my phone and when i went to resync my contacts from the app just says check my time and date settings. How can i reload my contacts? It is Sunday after 4pm so going to a store ...

johnra6 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal box has stopped working & all 4 lights are on

Hi,My Suresignal box has been working fine for a few years now but has suddenly stopped.  We've not changed the network configuration at all. All four lights are green and permanantly on and could be described as flashing very fast. Speed tests show ...

Voicemail set up

Hi, I have only been a Vodafone customer for a month or so but cannot set my Voicemail PIN as every time I dial the voicemail and go through the settings, as soon as I get to the PIN section, the IVR plays a termination message and cuts off the call....

steved1 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 1 number not working

Hi, for about a week 1 number cannot get onto the suresignal at work.I have registered the number, deregistered the number. gone through all checks. All other numbers work fine on it. Please can any one advise?>>>> Victoria

New nano sim for new phone, same number. New phone cant see sure signal

Its been a few days now since I transferred to a new nano sim for a new phone. The phone still cant see the Sure Signal. I've manually reset it and power cycled it a couple of times. Here is the S/N: 40123620086 Would a resync help? Thanks for your h...

DPD delivery

Hi there!!I ordered an iPhone 6 Plus from Vodafone yesterday (Saturday 15th November '15) and was wondering will I have it by Monday as I'm going to London on a road trip then? The phone is in stock as I never got emails telling me it wasn't but I di...

Sure signal V3 stopped working, orange lights on

Hello,I have had a V3 sure signal for over a year, no problem , all been working fine.Over the past few days it has stopped communicating and i have orange lights on and red flashing.Nothing has been changed on the router, no upgrades etc.I changed t...

can not connect dongle

hello al,l i brought a HSDPA dongle stick and brought a vodafone data only sim to put on my xtrons car sterio to give me internet in the car .when trying to install internet it came up with 4 boxes on the screen .APN,NUMBER,USER NAME ,PASSWORD.so i w...

painner by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can you use Rewardz data abroad?

First time posting here so - Thanks in advance for any help. I have a vodafone 785 PAYG and heading to Spain for a week.Looking for way to connect laptop to internet using  my phone.Saw that I can get 250MB data for 7 days using my Rewardz points.Wil...

sure signal, red light flashing, others constant

My replacement sure signal does not connect to my phone, and I am now in my 4th week of 'no service'. (The previous box was faulty.) I plugged the new one in yesterday and have waited more than 24 hours since then. The red light is flashing and the 2...

Penners by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels