Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! I need help

I bought this phone around a month ago and paid for a £10 top-up with it. I hadn't used all of my free minutes or data and got unlimited texts. I also hadn't used any of the £10 credit so I should've still got it, but I had received a message saying ...

No connection after SIM change

Could someone help please? I've just changed SIM but kept the same number after changing my phone to a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. As the number is the owner number I deregistered the Sure Signal V2 box and then registered it. It hasn't solved my problem...

neninja by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Simswap

Anyone else had to wait 3 days after getting new fone and still not had their sim activated. Keep getting told my query has been escalated but still no response!!!

Doug949 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Hey everyone, I would just like to know is there anyway to get a copy of the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 firmware? Incase anything goes wrong and I need to put it back on? I've tried googling for it and found nothing and even tried looking at other posts ...

Sure Signal v2 resync for sim swap

hi i have just upgraded and had to swap sim cards is it possible for someone to reset my sure signal 40122931948. i tried the reset button it didn't work!thanks in advance,leanne

M9 Camera - Tweaks

M9 Camera Tweaks If you own the HTC One M9, you will have had some issues with the Camera especially in low light conditions.   I have tweaked some of the settings in my M9's camera which seem to have helped a lot. I hope you find them helpful too. ...

Screenshot_2015-11-13-10-51-48a.png Screenshot_2015-11-13-10-53-50.png Screenshot_2015-11-13-10-52-12.png Screenshot_2015-11-13-16-28-40.png

Data remaining? – PAYG 4G Mobile WiFi dongle

Where do I find the figure for data remaining on a PAYG 4G R216 Mobile WiFi dongle? I’ve just bought the device which comes with 6GB for 30 days, after that data topup packs are required. I’ve hunted round ‘My Vodafone’ and can only find ‘Itemised us...

geoffmozz by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sky apps don't work on Vodafone smart prime 6

No sky apps work on the Smart Prime 6 because Sky requires removal/ compete disabling of Miracast, and this isn't possible without a patch/ update from Vodafone.Could you please provide this update asap? (I've tried turning Miracast off, uninstalling...

Jrshafe by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 1 thanks

Data

Hi All, I don't understand my itemised usage.  There is logs for internet usage multiple times and I am asleep so I know I am definetely not using the internet in the early hours in the morning. Can somebody explain this to me?  Could it be updates/a...

Labels