Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

New phone - with someone else's data on it

Query about serious breach of customer data protection.Today I picked up my first smartphone & in theory had my number & data transferred over from my old vodafone nokia. When I got home I was horrified to find I had someone else's data on it ie all ...

SureSignal 1 flashing but not working - possible fix

If you have a VSS 1 and it has worked without issue for a number of years, and then suddenly starts flashing for no reason, then read on.Last weekend my VSS 1 started to flash a continuous loop of LEDs that had the power LED steady, and then 2 would ...

Fingerprint Security and MS Intune

My employer has movbed my MS Outlook to Office365 and disabled access to Good Technology for mobile email. I have accepted this change on my Samsung Tab2 S as it means I wont have to carry my laptop everywhere.  However when I installed Intune and th...

Navrig by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ipad configuration

I recently updated software on Ipad. How do I configure it for Internet etc?

Driza by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal not working - no lights

Hi, my sure signal has stopped working - no lights or other sign of life! IPS Speed test  41.8 download - 8.94 upload ip address  212.159.177.241   serial number  40130616176 trace route Microsoft Windows [Version 6.3.9600](c) 2013 Microsoft Corporat...

PAY GO 4G APN android settings

I have a Nexus 5X so 40127 can not send me the settings. Which means that without WiFi there is no data connection. I tried to use the settings from the geek squad website but no success.

Resolved! Will my vodafone smart ultra 6 work in Belgium?

Hi there! I'm a new member of this community and I got a question about the vodafone smart ultra 6.I would be shipping it to Belgium, I live here.Would the phone still work? Because everywhere I search you also get/pay for an extre pre-paid sim, but ...

Can anyone confirm what this 50mb firmware update thing is?

Link here: supposedly it's an update for SU6, 5.1 I assume? 6.0? http://dl1.ztems.com/zxmdmp/download.do?doWhat=getUp&filename=firmwarepackages/HK/ZTE/Vodafone%20Smart%20ultra%206/109458/update_ES_VDF_P839V55V1.0.0B13_to_V1.0.0B07.up

Resolved! de register sure signal box

greetings Could anyone help me out I have sold my sure signal box online, but he is unable to regter it, apparently its still registered to me, I am no longer a vodafone customer so I am unable to de-register it online. If I give a vodafone agent my ...

No email confirmation

I purchased the broadband earlier today but am yet to receive an email confirmation. Have they got my email wrong?

Labels