Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Pin. Worldwide

I have been using my vodafone phone outside of the UK for four months now and recently changed my sim. Since then it is requesting a pin which I'm not sure about. I live outside the UK.

ZoeyM by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung S4 Battery Problem

Morning guys and gals, My S4 battery seems to be poorly!!  It's started to need to be charged a lot, twice in a day, so its dropping life quite quickly, it gets very hot when in use, and the battery itself looks a little 'puffed out' rather than nice...

woodbond by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Cant send or receive MMS to/from a non iPhone from my iPhone 5 PAYG

Cant send or receive MMS to or from a non iPhone from my iPhone 5 PAYG Sim works ok in Nokia but not in Iphone 5 I requested settings from (WEB to 40127) no effect Vodafone store unable to help 3 Sim works fine in Iphone Unless this is sorted soon i ...

sure signal

Hi how can i connect my iphone to sure signal 

caz345 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

2nd hand sure signal

Hi. Just bought a second hand sure signal. I'm trying to register it online buy when i try and add my number I get the following error message 'sorry there seems to be a problem. Were trying hard to fix the issue so please try again later 500, 1013'....

How To Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z1 Step By Step Tutorial

Make sure the battery fully charged.Do not forget to backup all important data from phoneTurn off the SONY XPERIA Z1 (Sony C6902/Sony L39h/Sony C6903/Sony C6906/Sony C6943) Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for 10 secondsFollow...

zohrab15 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 4 thanks

HTC ONE MINI 2 LOADING SCREEN FREEZE

I turned my phone fully off as I was going to class. When I turned it back on it froze and stayed on the loading screen when you turn it on. I tried to reset it by pressing the two volume buttons and the power button, it resets it but comes back to t...

eliotld by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Huawei Charger and Settings help!!!

Hi,I need some help - I am not very phone technical! I have two questions: First: I have Hauwei Ascend P8 and I have only had it about a 4 months and my charger (I assume it is the charger) has stopped working - there are no marks, holes nor is it be...

Anna.E by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Software update failure & phone now unresponsivve

I attempted to install the latest Android software update. When i went back to the phone i had a message saying that the software update failed, please connect to a PC. The phone is now completely unresponsive. I have tried connecting to PC companion...

Labels