Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

New system update 29/10/2015

##~## I have just done the latest system update and it's removed all my app icons that where installed and transferred to memory card this update has totally messed up my fone just spent 30mins re sorting and re organising app lay out after having to...

Nokia 5800, autoupdate time is wrong

My Nokia 5800 used to auto-update time quite happily but not it doesn't.  I've tried switching to 'manually set time', set the time 5 minutes off, set back to auto and the phone claims 'retrieving network time' but doesn't change the time.I've also t...

Rsap with Galaxy Note 3 will not work with Audi

PLEASE HELP!! LOLMy car wants to use rsap with my phone and when it does I cannot make or receive calls. I have identified that this is an issue with Vodafone sims as an O2 sum works fine. Can anyone help with this issue? Much appreciated in advance!

eddiedee by 3: Seeker
  • 25 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal problem after sim swap

My Sure signal has stopped working since I changed my  sim to a nano sim for a new phone. My number is the same. I've tried a reset but still no signal. It is a version 1 box. Serial number 21227724925

clloyd46 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 2 - Both lights flashing

Sure signal 2; red light on constantly, other 2 lights flashing together. just got new phone (new nano sim), have been on phone to Vodafone who've taken note of sim number, and re-registered suresignal. pressed reset; lights were still flashing after...

vodaphone smart ultra 6

I have loaded memory Map digital mapping software and app. However the menu bar is not visible at all so I can't see different maps etc. Memory Map say that they have had no reported problems with android 5.0.2. So what is different about the ultra 6...

iphone 4 E mail - outgoing server settings

Help ! Just got a new iphone 4 and am having problems sending e-mails. My ISP provider is O2 and I use a seperate hosting service ( Clara net ) for e-mails. My incoming mail server works fine. I have set that as pop.name.com and have my e-mail addres...

BrianH by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

System and Phone Light constantly flashing

The issue you’re experiencing: No signal. What light sequence you're seeing:Flashing Power, steady Yellow phone lights(Sometimes after some fiddling I will get a solid power light and a flashing white light 1 (the one ajacent to the power light - int...

ojobson by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Credit

LoLt credit texting but under my pay as you go big blue deal I have unlimited UK texts. What's going on here???? I'm not very happy as I've now lost all my credit and can't risk calling anyone as I might my last 99p of credit even if I may have 150 m...

ReSync

Hi, we had a power cut yesterday and when the power returned my sure signal was not receiving any power. i have replaced the power lead which has sorted the power issue, however ever since the signal booster is not transmitting any signal. lights kee...

stewcos by 4: Newbie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels