Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 App Notification Count

Just got my vodafone Ultra 6, I do not mind if the notification LED works or not, but I do want my apps to display a notification count, Currently this does not work. I have read that if I do a reset and do not use google backup at the start the LED ...

Resolved! Blackberry Q10 vs Classic

I've had the Q10 for 2 years. Didn't like it to start with. No trackpad and other features missing. Following several updates the features are back. I am due an upgrade. So do I move to the Classic and tie in to another 2 years just for the trackpad?...

wynmorgan by 7: Helper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Network Blocking Ports? Need remote CCTV access

Hi, Be very happy if someone could help me. I am trying to set up a remote CCTV camera and i have bought a Vodafone R206 mobile wifi to connect to the wifi CCTV camera.The problem i seem to be having is i cant access the camera from the web as all th...

Problems with Sure Signal 3

Hi, My sure signal 3 has stopped working and has no lights on at all. We live in a rural area and rely on our sure signal to work for reception. Speed Test - 9.9 mb download 0.91 upload Ping Test - 19ms IP - 90.196.86.108 Serial Number - 0C4C3907A59A...

Phone only connects to Sure Signal 3 after restart

Hello there I wonder if someone can help! I've had my Sure Signal 3 for months now and it just doesn't seem to quite work right. My phone (iPhone 6) only seems to connect to the Sure Signal once I reset it.   If I leave the house and then come back, ...

Nano sim

I bought my brother an I Phone 5 as a xmas gift but it needs a nano sim. He is a Vodafone customer but i am not. I went into a Vodafone shop and explained the phone was a gift and i did not want to give it without a sim card as he would not be able t...

How to Reset Voicemail access Code

I am currently outside of the UK (in Ireland) and I need to access my voicemail. I was asked for an access code but I don't recall setting one up. I tried to guess but access is now blocked. Can you tell me how to reset my voicemail access code? I ra...

ACProctor by 3: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 6plus

Hi up until half way through yesterday I've been able to send text messages but all of a sudden they keep failing I've tried every bit of advice on here and to no avail I have even tried phoning voda phone and it's impossible to talk to a human!! And...

Leachyt by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels