Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Hosted Email and BlackBerry ID

I wonder if a mod could help me with a couple of issues relating to the suspension of support for hosted email. First, I attempted to set up a forwarding address following the instructions given here: http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/BlackBerry-Z10-an...

Can i tell anywhere what firmware Voda are testing

With sony releasing then 23.4.A.1.200 and then 23.4.A.1.232 releases for the z3c in the last few weeks Voda looks to be the only UK carrier still on the older .580 firmware. Is there a page on this site that shows upcoming firmware and release dates ...

flipside by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

samrt prime 6 calender ringtone customization

i have a vodafone smart prime 6.I have customised ringtones for , texts, calls, and clock. Need to do the same for event reminders from calender /diary.Use it alot for personal organiser so need decent sounds for me to work with.Any clues? Thanks jak...

New Sure Signal cannot access the router

Hi, We have a Sure Signal 3, it has been registered online and this has been confirmed by email. Currently the light are:Power:             Red FlashingInternet            OffIn Service:       OffIn Use: Solid     Orange Speed test: Download - 11.24 ...

top up voucher won't work

I bought a £10 top up voucher a few hours ago and called up and I was told that I would get a text when my top up went through but its been 3 hours now and I still have no text and no credit

chloe091 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart 6 Ultra Has a Memory Leak

Current version 5.0.2 VDF-995NB01-UK_MR01b (latest to date) These older versions of Lollipop retain a memory handling bug that causes lowmemorykiller to over-aggressively kill and then restart background processes. This causes significant battery dra...

Resolved! Phone registration web page location?

I have installed the Sure Signal device at home. But required to use the call centre to register my phone and that of my wife's, as all attempts to find the registration page failed. Under 'My Vodafone' (I am logged in) there is no obvious route to s...

steve56 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Aaaaaah.

Please can someone tell me if there is a way of blocking certain numbers. I get the same number calling me everyday at least 5/6 times a day. It is really annoying me now! I have googled it and there are bad reviews about this happening to other peop...

Erin by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! MyVodafone app on Smart Prime 6

From MyVodafone app select 'Visit My Vodafone' and log in to page "Account Summary".  All the 'buttons' work except for 'Manage' which, when tapped does nothing.  When tapped, rather than just the button highlighting, the whole band across the page h...

csqwared by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week