Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

My suresignal has stopped working

We have a Suresignal (old kind with 4 lights on the front).It has been causing problems for a while, calls have been dropping, no signal etc, and we've had numerous calls to Vodafone help. It's been reset any number of times, we've switched ethernet ...

spiteri by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 5s locked to vodafone but purchased from Apple

Hi AllI purchased my Iphone 5s directly from an Apple store.  I have a 30 day sim only contract with Vodafone.  Tried to use alternative sim when abroad recently but couldnt.  Been to Apple store today who told me it is locked to Vodafone.  Why ???? ...

Resolved! Motorola

I will be able to upgrade soon and am interested in whether Vodafone are planning to add the Motorola X Play or Nexus to their available handsets?

hotreeds by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Lg g4c

Has anyone else had problems with there LG G4C phone, like screen freeze and jack plug not working. Can't get no joy with Vodaphone about replacement phone.

Resolved! Im not getting 4G

Hello, I have a iPhone 5 on pay as you go and i bought a £20 big value bundle to get 4G, But when i go to my Setttings > Mobile Data > Voice & Data i click on 4G and it comes it with 'Enable LTE? This mobile network has not been certified by the carr...

Email notifications.

Hi can anyone tell me is it possible to set a sound for out going emails. I have a notification sound for receiving emails but would like one for sent emails. I have a Samsung galaxy s3 mini. Thanks

Knot by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Galaxy S5 Bluetooth keeps switching itself on

Hi, first time i've used this forum. Having an absolute headache with my Bluetooth constantly switching itself on. I'll turn it off and sometimes it will take an hour and sometimes it will take seconds but at some point the Bluetooth switches itself ...

VincentQ by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal and Router Ports

Hi. I have a VSS 1 which does not now work with my Netgear DGND3700V2 router.  VF support says I need to open some ports.  PortForwarding setup these ports for me but PortForwarding reports that my ports are still not open.  Whilst I am quite a techn...

Phone signal

hi How do i go about getting a phone booster, as i have an HTC one and the signal is very poor compared to my very old nokia which was always full signal.  Is there a way of getting a free booster from Vodafone. Thanks 

iPhone trouble

Since setting up my husbands new iPhone with a new Apple IDWe have found out that we can make calls but not to each otherEvery time I call or he calls me its engagedDon't know what we have done it's strangeCan anyone help?

ptkjulie by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels