Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Wifi Calling

I have had a message today from Vodafone Thanking me for my interest in Wifi Calling and that they are working hard to get it working on Samsung S6 Hopefully they can keep to this and we can have this working in the next few weeks

uno by 10: Established
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal 2 not working

Hi all,My sure signal 2 has stopped working, I have done a reset and the system light and the phone light are both flashing together which means it is being configured, but the lights have now been flashing for 3 days, my neighbor has now told me the...

cranny by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Adding new numbers

I would be very greatful if somebody could point me in the right direction to add a new number to my vodaphone sure signal. I have spend ages looking through My Vodaphone and cant find it anywhere. I rember last time I used it it wasn't that hard to ...

SS3 without port forwarding

Does the SS3 need the port forwarding setup for it to work? I've jsut registered my new SS3, plugged it into my router (Draytek) and left it overnight. This morning it appears to be working - it has white lights on, my phone is showing as connected t...

mikeb2 by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 3GS Simlock

My 18 month contract came to an end a few months back and I'm in no rush to get another handset. I don't see the point of rolling with this contract, paying £40 a month still when I can move to a cheaper sim only contract. Vodafone don't seem to offe...

Mike_McG by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal not connecting to Vodafone

SureSignal not working. Registered, De registered, Re registered. Unit reset etc etcPower light flashing, Right two LED's solid red so according to instructions it means the unit cannot contact vodafone? Serial Number 42151516673IP Address 185.46.208...

jhth by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 usable in Hungary?

Dear Vodafone, i would like to know whether the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 device can be used in Hungary. I am mainly concerned about the power cable. Is the power cable going to charge my device in Hungary if i attach an adapter (since our power connect...

Help please

Hi I have a Vodafone Smart prime 6 on Monday it came up with a update on my lock screen so I went on to it and tryed to update it just before the update finished it came up with a thing saying error and it won't let me turn it off or do anything I tr...

xFocus by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels