Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Existing Phone Repair

I recently took in my Iphone into a store to be sent away to be repaired.I can't track it, as I wasn't given a job number. Just receipt.How long do repairs normally take?? It's been 9 days.

Jemmaw by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Ultra Slim

Have a star come on the right hand top corner of my phone any ideas what this could be for?

Mpc8 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Email 'Sure Signal Suspended' but still active/working???

Hi   Our SS3 has been constantly connected for nearly a year . However, my wife has rece'd an email saying that the SS has been suspended due to inactivity??...currently it is on and connected but will no longer allow management of the device on the ...

Nokk by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 6 is doing strange things.

Hi, my iPhone 6 is doing strange things. Deleted all my notes, changed ring tones and it opened up iTunes and randomly moved through all the music. Can I fix this myself , or does it need replaced?

Sure Signal

Hi, I have a sure signal that I used on my company account and I now want to derigster it to use it at home. Can someone please do that for me? I am a Director of the company and nominated on the account. Rgds

nakeogh by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Flashing second light on VSS1

I'm just trying to start using a VSS v1 after a long time.   It was re-activated yesterday, but I still just see a flashing @ light. I have followed the troubleshooting steps.  One thing that concerned me was the traceroute, which seems to not be mak...

Resolved! emails

Hello,my phone is not allowing me to receive or send emails since wed 30th sept.I have not changed any settings,please could you help.david

david700 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

swapped sim, need 3 x refreshes please

Hi,Yesterday I did a sim swap on my number, and now none of my (3) SureSignals will connect to my phone.  The other phones are all ok still.  I have done umpteen factory resets to no avail.  The SS's are working fine, just not with my phone.  SS seri...

No registration option for Sure Signal

I ordered and received a Sure Signal last week.I have logged onto My Vodafone,but can't find the Sure Signal registration page anywhere.It is not on the first page and I can't find it under settings anywhereDoes anyone know how I can register my Sure...

DD1993 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels