Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal 1 not working after power failure

Hi.  I've seen a few questions and responses on similar issues to this, but I'd really like to paste my pathping and tracert results for analysis.  I'm no expert but based on the results, there appears to be a packet loss issue (hop 3 and 6) and a ti...

b18key by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Disappointed

Purchased Iphone6 approx 4 weeks ago, now the new 6s is released.Tried to return it and upgrade / trade in but no joy with Vodafone and their support network 14 day cooling off period etc.The Iphone6 is worth £230 if you try to sell it, no answers to...

grift by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Can Someone check if my SS is connecting to your server

Since the website upgrade I have been unable to access the SS dashboard in my account. It appeared that my SS registration had been removed. My only option was to re-register my unit. I did so and my dashboard was available again. I received the Regi...

wingco1 by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

help please !!

how to unlock my iphone 5s signal using 270 career - Vodafone UK, I live in Indonesia. therefore I can not access my local provider on the spot. please help .. thanks

NG21 - Nottinghamshire Vodafone not helping

The signal in the NG21 area, North Nottinghamshire has reached a point over the last few months where calls are consistently dropped and messages come through several hours later.   i have phoned Vodafone, but have been sent round in circles and have...

danrich8 by 3: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Read reports

Hi..I am trying to get read reports on my outgoing emails also for some reason I cannot view my recent sent emails.. it only shows sent items from 2 weeks ago... someone please help before I throw my phone against the wall. .PLEASE     *Email Tag rem...

stujh by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Setup problems

The issue I'm experiencing: Light sequence I'm seeing: power light (red) is on, two white lights are flashing simultaneously (for 30 hours now) Speed test results: 5.89 MbpsMy external IP address: 87.112.106.232 My Sure Signal serial number: 4011093...

tomaspo by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Network Unlocking Code (NUC)

Hi   I have recently been given an iPhone 4s which is locked to the Vodafone network and the owener has now moved to the other side of the world so contact is limited.   How can i get teh phone unlocked to use on other networks?   Can i purchase a pa...

strippy74 by 4: Newbie
  • 48 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels