Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Iphone 6 and free Spotify Premium

Hi, I have upgraded today to an iphone 6 64gb (£53.50 per month) and it comes with Sotify Premium free for 2 years. The order confirmation email came through very quickly but I have yet to receive a text that enables me to choose Spotify (or Sky Spor...

No Cellular Data For Almost 6 Weeks

Hi,  I've got an Iphone 5s, which I took out on contract with Vodafone on the 5th January 2015. Since the 5th February 2015, I've had no access to cellular data. Despite speaking to Vodafone on average two to three times a week since this date, and g...

Bex23 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Internet access on iPhone 6 Plus S

I got my new iPhone 6S plus last week and haven't been able to access the Internet other than when I have wifi. Any ideas how I can fix the problem please? Many thanks!

lou80 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

samsung s6 video call

Hi, I'm unable to make video calls as I don't appear to have that option.I am able to receive video calls...... I'm stumped.Can anyone help please?

phone upgrade

Hi. I live in Brisbane. I'm in International citizen. I want to know what's the policy of Vodafone to upgrade phone. I am on red 80 package. I am using Samsung S6 for 4 months now. If I want to upgrade the phone now what I have to do.

htc lost baby photos

i moved all my photos and videos on my HTC one m8 from phone to sd but they wouldnt view, so i tried moving them back but not only did they not go, it said it could only move 999 out of the 1200 and the 201 have disappeared from phone and card, with ...

Back-Order

Hi All, So I found out my 6S Plus is currently back ordered, and keen to get my phone, I was just wondering if anyone knows how often Apple are sending stock to Vodafone?

Reeced96 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal 3 won't connect with second phone.

Hi I have a S/S 1 which works perfectly.I have upgraded to S/S 3 and only the admin phone will connect.The second phone is an Iphone 4.It shows as connected on the dash board on my account but the phone shows no signal.If I power up the s/s 1 it work...

DW154 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels