Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal Registration Failure

I am trying to transfer my sure signal but when the new user (my wife) tries to register I get an error message saying "Sorry - there seems to be a problem.  We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1013".I have waited a ...

shorts by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone Smart 4

Hi. I want to purchase a case for my Vodafone Smart 4. Would a case for the Turbo or Power fit? Hoping someone can help. Thanks.

IronLady by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Register Sure Signal Error

Hi I'm having a problem re-registering a Sure Signal.  It wasn't connecting so I de-registered it and now it won't let me re-register... VSS Serial no: 40140917747 Thanks in advanceTrev

rocko by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't send green bubble text messages on iPhone 5

It's been a problem for 24 hours now and I'm not sure what to do, no text messages are sending at all to any of my contacts yet iMessage works perfectly. I've tried resetting Network connection, rebooted my phone all of that.. Still nothing, any help...

sure signal and general account settings

I had an account called steveliddle, then my login failed.so made this one using the work's email address as even though I had cleared cookies with ccleaner, trying to use the account settings defaults to the old and non working steveliddle account. ...

Resolved! Have mistakenly bought S6, was meant to be S6 Edge, what next?

Hi All, I have mistakenly bought the S6 rather than the S6 edge as part of my early upgrade. I was on chat to one of the helpdesk, who told me to return the incorrect device once delivered. Will Vodafone send out the correct device and collect the in...

MMS charges

Hi I have an MMS charge on my account for sending an iMessage. Vodafone live chat adviser said that this charge will be waived when my bill is generated and that this is normal. I have never seen this before and am not sure why is has appeared?

Resolved! New nano SIM card won't connect to sure signal.

I've read other people needing to have their sure signal re synced. Can you reset mine please? I tried hard resetting my sure signal. Other phone works fine but not this one. I can't remove and re enter my number as it's the registered number. I also...

Labels