Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

New Sure Signal V3 Not Connecting

Hi I've just connected up a new V3 sure signal. I've used several sure signals before so am reasonably au fait with the process. I'm registered the sure signal to my vodafone account, added some users. I've received confirmation text messages of the ...

heathk by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal V1 (Resync Required)

HI,I am running a v1 sure signal box.  I have reset the thing every which way as usual and get solid green lights on 1,2 & 4 but still no 3G. Any chance you could reset please? Ser. No. 21228238909 Many thanks, Simeon 

S4 Recent Update to 5.0.1 Causing Issues with Music Player

I recently updated to 5.0.1. Now when I use the Music player for a while, minimise the app and come back to it it won't load back up.  I have to end the application in the task manager and then restart it.  Very annoying side effect of the upgrade. A...

Good Tip for mobile tablet users in good 4G coverage areas.

I am a owner of the Amazon Kindle HDX tablet.  I only just discovered that there that in the mobile option that you can select 4G only instead of using the default  auto GSM/3G/LTE.Since setting this on 4G only, I did not realised how good the 4G cov...

sb300869 by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

Sure Signal 3 Problems on new fibre broadband

HiI had our broadband upgraded to BT Infinity yesterday and now the Sure Signal isnt working - flashing red light and lights 2 and 3 solid orange.  It was all working fine on the old BT Broadband.I see on the forums there are issues with the BT home ...

sezyf by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 5s 3G U900 Settings

Hi I have seen that the 3G U900 coverage seems to be much better than standard 3G.  Can you tell me if there are any settings on the Iphone 5S that I need to alter to take advantage of U900?  I have cellular data swtiched on and also Enable 4G is swi...

mikehbs by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Keynote Confirmed for Wednesday 9/9/15.

Apple Keynote Confirmed for Wednesday 9th September 15 at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, California. I'm looking forward to a Keynote packed with items such as : New iPhone(s)iOS 9.watchOs 2.Apple TV.Information on OS X El Capitan...

Sure signal

I need to deregister  my sure signal no 40112502386  so I can register it for use with a new payg phone and account

Sure Signal connects to iphone 5, not to 2 iphone 6's

Hi, Plugged in my new sure signal V3 (1st,2nd,3rd lights on permanently) a few days ago and the iphone 5 is working ok eventually -  4th light is on when calling from/or to the phone. We have 2 iphone 6's and they dont seem to use the sure signal at ...

Sure signal version 1

My Sure Signal V1 stopped working after several years, top 2 lights lit. After a reset using the reset button/power off method, the Sure Signal goes back to the same state, with top 2 lights steady. If I unpluf the Sure Signal without resetting, I ge...

Stel1 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels