Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SS V1 not working with new BT HH 5

Since I installed a new BT home hub 5 my SS has stopped working – This means everyone in my family is now without a Vodafone mobile signal at home (a month now!).I have done the port forwarding thing and also done a tracert, which pings as far as Vod...

jbf49 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

S6 updated firmware and now bricked

So I have been out of the country on my honeymoon for 3 weeks and came back last night. Woke up today to my phone telling me there was an update which in my sleepy state of mind decided to click update on. My phone then rebooted and continued to rebo...

Woogieuk by 3: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

S6 Edge heatup and battery get used very quickly

Got my mobile since May and having same problem since May.My mobile keep getting heat up and sometime to 38-40 degree. and my battery finish within few hours. I have reset so many time but it's not helping me. 

rajajang by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

HTC One M8 warranty repair?

What's the best way to go about arranging a warranty repair for my One M8?Main mic seems to have failed. People can't hear me. Works ok on speakerphkne etc.Phone is approx 18 months old so should still be under HTCs 2 year warranty.Do I go via vodaph...

Ben_W by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal doesn't recoginize phone since changing handset and sim

My Sure Signal is not recognising my phone since I changed the handset and sim although the number is still the same.  The sure signal box is working as my wifes handset works fine.   I've tried resetting the box and the router too.   There is no opt...

JALJAL by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

IP Address Range Adding To White List

Hello,One for the Sure Signal Technical Team.Can you please check if the following IPv4 range is on the Whitelist for Sure Signal, and if not please add it as all of our customers who use the service are unable to connect. IPv4 Range: 185.74.176.0/22...

Data only sim for MIFi

Can I buy a data only sim in a UK Vodafone shop that will work in my Huawei MiFi device when I go to Spain.

Tmedge by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Weird software Bug on Smart Ultra 6

Hi basically what it is im experiencing software issues on the Smart Ultra 6 where I move apps onto the desktop of the phone or into a folder on the phone and it keeps deleting them from the desktop and even out of the folders for some reason its onl...

Labels