Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Smart Ultra 6 earphones volume during call

When using the supplied earphones with the Smart Ultra 6, the volume during a call is ridiculously loud and adjusting the volume on the phone has no effect. How can I adjust the volume of the earphones during a call, please?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Sure Signal V3 Not Connecting

I have a sure signal. Power light and 2 white lights are on but it will not connect to the phone(Samsung S6).Speed test, ping test,etc in attached word doc.Serial number is 42151674217 What can I do? Thanks Ian

yanpearce by 3: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

PDP Authentication failure iPhone 6 in USA on ATT

My data works fine in the UK , having recently changed iphone 5 to 6 I find my data is now working with ATT in the USA and I am getting the error PDP authentication failure. I have done various things advised including updating my vodafone profile bu...

minglis by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 1 all lights on

Have a Sure Signal 1, all four lights are on and box will not respond to reset button.  Power off off and on (with and without reset button pressed) drops the Sure Signal back to same condition; all four lights on. does anyone have an explanation of ...

clearypa by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal De-Registered and can't re-register

Hi, I have a Sure signal box that I havn't used for a while and wanted to get out and use again because the signal in my house is marginal. I have tried to go back to my acount and re-register it but it says that there is an error and it has been De-...

James266 by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Please check / add IP Addresses to Whitelist

Hi, We are an ISP and it looks like you are blocking our new IP range which is effecting our customers with Vodafone Sure Signal Devices. Please can you check and add 185.82.156.0/22 to your IP whitelist Thank you, KD

KD01 by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't open mms message htc one

Rang vodafone 3 times already today... ive received a picture message but I can't download it. Just says generic network failure. have turned wifi off, texted web to 40127 for new settings, manually updated settings. Been told to select a different n...

Sms failed

Pay as u go stopes sending text failed message comes upI have a 30 bundle pack with unlimited texts and call help

Sure Signal Admin help

Hi,I've had a Sure Signal for 18 months as we have no service at all here. Set it up and it's been working fine for me, my family and friends I've added. They're sending texts and making calls right now. I logged into My Vodafone this morning to add ...

Labels