Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Set up personal hotspot on iphone 3

HiI'm trying to set up a personal hotspot on a iphone 3 but I keep getting directed to http://www.vodafone.co.uk/help/iphone. This link does not appear to have anything that will help me. Can anyone assist me in setting up a personal hotspot on this ...

Version 3 broken

Amazing the sure signal box is broken and upon enquiring why the lights arent working its a month past warranty and I now have to pay £69 for a new one.....seems very suspect to me...anything to get more money!!

caz1 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! deregistering sure signal without an account

Hi,I no longer have a vodafone account but wish to transfer my VSS box to someone else.How can I do this without having an account to login to? The box is under 2 years old, so I understand that it is still under warranty. Thanks

New iPhone 6 not connecting with sure signal box

Hello I've just received my new iphone 6 and it won't connect to our sure signal box.  We have the version 2 sure signal box and it has worked perfectly for the past two years that I've had my iphone 5. Sure signal serial number: 40111037251 We've fo...

PJP by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Email on samsung galaxy a3

Ive just upgraded to a samsung galaxy a3 & I cant seem to sign out of my yahoo email on it, any ideas??? Not exactly safe having it open all the time. Thanks

joeric by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Need Original software, not update

Hi, I have a K3765-Z mobile broadband dongle.  I bought a 15 GB sim but when I plugged it in I got a message that the sim was not answering.  To try to trouble shoot I uninstalled the VMC software from my computer (Mac OS10.6). Now when I plug in the...

Motorola Moto X

Does anyone know if VF are planning on stocking the Moto X Style and/or Moto X Play?

mobile data usage

Slightly annoyed as vodafone txt me to say ive gone over my data usage and are charging me £6 for an extra 250mb.. yet when i check my usage ( with the vodafone app)im still within my 500mb limit.. and the crazy thing is my mobile data is always swit...

spotify subscription

how do i cancel my spotify subscription, as it was part of a 6 month deal and can only be terminated through vodafone

Labels