Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Just heard iphone 6s & galaxy s6 edge+ to share release date

I heard this from one of the vodafone team when I called today, I don't know how true it is but apparently he release of the edge+ has been put off til the 9th to coincide with the release of the new iPhone,  she said this has never happened before a...

Laurie by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Business E-mail not working!

Have 3 email acoounts. 2 are hotmail. No problem. Third is business e-mail via outitgoes which I cannnot set up as it keeps saying can't connect to server. Need settings for this account and can't contact Outitgoes. Does anyone know the incoming and ...

iPhone 5 problem

I have recently upgraded my Samsung phone to the iPhone 5c, it keeps saying no service and needs activating.I have phoned apple,Vodafone and have followed instructions and help people have given but it hasn't helped.They have changed the phone but th...

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and S Pen

When the S pen stylist is taken out the Air Commands appear on the screen and work. However this icon only appears when the S Pen is released. It use to appear when I clicked the S Pen. So now I have to reinsert the S Pen and take it out again everyt...

I can't register sure signal on line

Can anyone tell me why I cannot register my sure signal on line. Don't want to chat to any advice team in vodafone as I have not had much luck with them in the past.I did speak to one of their tech team a few weeks ago about the sure signal and he wa...

Data

As soon as my data connection get picks up H or H+ or 4G my snapchat or YouTube won't work. All other apps work. This is nothing to do with the apps and they are not restricted. I have also changed my phone and I still have the same problem.Can someo...

Vodafone Sure Signal 3 with Time Capsule

Hi! So I've got a problem with my SS3. I recently got fibre broadband with Plusnet and used a Apple Airport Extreme with it. All was good in the world. I then got a Vodafone SS3 which worked perfectly. However, last week I switched the Airport Extrem...

S6 edge+

Hi I hope this is the right place to ask this, I had a Samsung galaxy s6 edge before and I'm hoping to change it for the edge+ when it comes out next week. I was still within 14 days of starting my new contract with Vodafone, so this is allowed right...

Laurie by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Need a resync

Hi: BT have terminated and restarted my broadband because my company changed my name,(why they need to go to such extent is beyond my comprehension and this post.) Bottom line: since the change, my VSS 3 is still working A-OK, but the phone no longer...

alex_vdm by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 3 thanks

Sure Signal Technical Network Requirements

Hi there, I've just moved home and I believe the internal wall structure of my house is dropping my voice calls, signal outside full 4G inside varies. I'm interested in the sure signal device, however theres another snag in the fact I don't have fixe...

VikingIV by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels