Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Why No Unlimited Data Contract?

I will be looking to upgrade to a 5S and have been looking around at other providers. Three offers "All You Can Eat" data. Why doesn't Vodafone? With 4G I can imagine that many will look to increase the amount of data they download but with Three you...

Trump by 4: Newbie
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

New line order

I have ordered a new contract with the iPhone 6. I received an email stating that Vodafone would be in touch, but so far I haven't heard anything from them. I have the order number, but no other details and so I cannot access webchat. Is there an est...

Another "Could not activate cellular data network" user !!

I've been a long standing O2 and always wanted an iPhone.  I took the route of buying a PAYG phone from them, and had it unlocked after 6 months (worked out about £5 than buying an unlocked phone from apple, plus the O2's rate including data usage wa...

sweepdog by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Internet loss with full signal.

Hi Guys, Hopefully someone can help with this issue. I have a HTC One M7 which has up until now worked perfectly, but recently despite full signal and showing a 4G connection, there isn't actually an internet connection. While it shows its connected ...

v2 sure sign hasnt worked for weeks,please help!

our v2 sure signal has only been showing the power light for around 6wks now. We've tried resetting and all other hints shown in the help forums but just cant get it to work. Occasionally the other light will flash for an hour or so but then back to ...

lollipop update for the vodafone smart turbo (890N)

Hi,   does anyone know when we in the UK and Ireland will get the lollipop update for the vodafone smart turbo (890N)? I note the 890N users in new zealand have got the update - so are us europeans due to get the upgrade anytime soon?  - https://comm...

Home Hub 5 Infinity and Sure Signal version 3

I have upgraded my sure signal a few months back to a vs 3. I also upgraded my broadband to BT Home Hub 5 with Infinity. No mention when purchasing either of these things that they may not work together. I get a solid red light slowly flashing intern...

Resolved! Upgraded phone and sure signal not working

Hi Team,I just upgraded one of my phones to a new handset and it now can't connect to the sure signal box. Sure signal serial number is 40120521444 and the last time I had this issue you had to re sync the sure signal box.I have reset my sure signal ...

Labels