Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

MS Lumia 640 Picture Messaging

Hello, Despite following the help pages Here and typing word perfect twice and restarting the device my MS Lumia 640 cannot open or send picture messaging. Any help anyone can give would be appreciated.

JohnFM by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Re: Can't call text or use the internet.

Could I also receive this email please as I too have been having this problem for a while and it's really starting to get annoying and I'm basically paying for nothing, please send the email

Complaint

Can someone please pleas help me? I have been trying to make a serious complaint not for months and getting nowhere! I've been into a store and also have the backing of the store manager and several other managers and even they are stuck with how to ...

Unbelievable. After 3 weeks iPad Air still no data

On 30th March '15 I ordered a shiny new iPad Air 2 128gb. I ordered with data to be used for Red sharer, so I would share the 6gb of data from my iPhone 5c. I received the iPad a couple of days later.Firstly, after inserting the sim I just had 'no si...

timbo21 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

facetime

How do I find out if facetime is included in my monthly plan please?

saraburr by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! New nano sim - can i swap my old micro sim?

I recently upgraded to the new samsung galaxy s4 and am missing my iphone Am thinking about selling my s4 and buying a sim free iphone 5Can I change my current SIM card to a nano sim to fit the new iphone that I buy even though I am still in contract...

tanyan by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

K4203

My Vodafone K4203 mobile broadband works fine with Proximus simcard. Now I want to use the cheaper Base simcard. Everything works fine, untill I press the connect button. Nothing happens when I press this button. Could it be that there is a simlock o...

Sure signal not working after new sim due to upgraded iphone

I upgraded to iPhone 6 so required to do a sim swap but now my sure signal version 3 is not working. I've tried a hard reset but the internet icon just keeps flashing then eventually goes solid orange till it tries again. My ss serial is 42143126458 ...

K5150 issues

Hi. So, I got this dongle and it worked the first time I put it into my laptop but now it's telling me I need to top it up. It's meant to come with 6GB of data, right? But when I check my account settings, my balance is nil yet I used it for about 2 ...

Labels