Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Storage problem s4 mini

I'm having problems with my s4 mini. Whatsapp said it needed updating but when I tried to do it it said that I had no space so I deleted facebook and snapchat to make room but it still says there is no room for whatsapp. Can anybody help.... please!!...

vclay88 by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal not working

I cannot get my SS v3 to conenct and work - using BT Infinity and Draytek 2850. Unless I turn the firewall comepletely off (!) it cannot conenct and enven if I do disable the firewall, my phne cannot conenct.\ I have read other posts and tried puttin...

phil7122 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Transfer sure signal without vodafone account

Hi I no longer have a vodafone phone and therefore my online account has been deactivated.  I would like to transfer ownership of my sure signal to a neighbour so that they can make use of it.  Please can someone help me do this?

philash by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

I need my iphone unblacklisted

Hi, I am a vodafone customer, I was using my "SimFree" iphone on the Vodafone network for years, however when i lost it, i reported it to the network and they blacklisted it .Now I found my iphone, can you advice me how to remove the blacklisting, an...

baitona by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal version 1 stopped working

Hi for years the sure signal has worked fine with same phone - nothing has changed except cannot get any signal from it now Also cannot see it on my online account - box number 21230015691 have done the usual re-boot etc & no joy test results are DL ...

Sure Signal - Only Power Light on Solid

The power light comes on, then the @ sign flashes and eventually stays on, then the tick light flashes. The tick light goes off and then all lights switch off. Then the whole process just seems to repeat itself without ever working. Serial number 212...

Sakejam by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Voda Sure Signal 3 connection error

We have two SS v3 connected to our corporate network, connected on a DMZ with all ports open as instructed.both were working as they are supposed to (eventually) until we had a powercut.The router and switches/firewall stayed live as it is on UPS but...

1.png
Johnsons by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal V3 - resync request - 42150211383

Have reset Suresignal and waited 24hrs twice now but still not getting mobile signal whilst within couple of meters of device and not getting phone symbol light when calling from our registered mobiles.  Getting Red light, internet light and signal l...

VSS

Looks as if its working well but when i try to make a call phone says - Not connected to network

Sure signal stopped working after sim card changed

Hello, about 6 months ago I planned to leave vodafone (but did not), so I transfer the sure signal box to my wifes account, no problems since. Last week my wife upgraded her phone and therefore needed a new sim card also. When the phone and sim arriv...

numpty78 by 3: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels