You are here:

Archive

Ask a question:

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Rank 1: Guest

rewardz points

How can I claim my reward by using my blackberry phone when vodafone say their rewardz website doesn't work on mobile phones. I mean not everybody has access to a computer so its not fair for them who save points by spending hundreds of pounds on mobile top-ups and not being able to cash their points in.
Message 1 of 2 (6,092 Views)
Rank 44: Oracle III

Re: rewardz points

welshwabbit77 wrote:
How can I claim my reward by using my blackberry phone when vodafone say their rewardz website doesn't work on mobile phones.

I suspect they must have been talking about something different, or some specific problem, as the general situation as shown here is:

"I don’t have easy access to a computer. How can I get my Rewardz?

If you don’t have access to a computer but have internet on your mobile, you can visit our mobile site at vodafone.co.uk/rewardz at no charge. You can also grow your Pointz by texting the word Grow to 27822. You’ll get a text back to tell you your Pointz have been added to your Grow balance."

Ann.
Message 2 of 2 (6,072 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone