Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Archive

rewardz points

2: Seeker
How can I claim my reward by using my blackberry phone when vodafone say their rewardz website doesn't work on mobile phones. I mean not everybody has access to a computer so its not fair for them who save points by spending hundreds of pounds on mobile top-ups and not being able to cash their points in.
View more options
1 REPLY
17: Community Champion

welshwabbit77 wrote:
How can I claim my reward by using my blackberry phone when vodafone say their rewardz website doesn't work on mobile phones.

I suspect they must have been talking about something different, or some specific problem, as the general situation as shown here is:

"I don’t have easy access to a computer. How can I get my Rewardz?

If you don’t have access to a computer but have internet on your mobile, you can visit our mobile site at vodafone.co.uk/rewardz at no charge. You can also grow your Pointz by texting the word Grow to 27822. You’ll get a text back to tell you your Pointz have been added to your Grow balance."

Ann.

_

View more options