Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App

Woody11
4: Newbie

Hi there

Will we ever see a BB10 native My Vodafone app or are we stuck with the Android port.

Additionally, will the Wifi search facility be available anytime soon on the app.

Thanks

Woody

58 REPLIES 58

Thanks Lee

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi again Woody11,

I've had a reply.

The WiFi finder isn't compatible with BB10 but the developers are working on a solution.

Unfortunately I don't have a time frame for when it'll be fixed.

In the meantime you can use this link in your web browser to find local hotspots.

Cheers,

LeeH

HI

It has been several months now since vodafone stated that they were working on the Blackberry Q10 version of the My vodafone app.  Is there any update on when this is going to be ready.  I have been waiting many mnths for this now but my patience is starting to run thin.

Getafix
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

It seems like we will be waiting a lot longer for Updates to this App. I got the Z10 within couple of days release. Vodafone had the App in April. Did say the Wifi Finder not there. Was told soon. 10 months on still not there.

Also when I posted abouted issues with BT wifi, was asked whether I use the Wifi Finder. Was really angry but kept my cool as seems I made my choice when I got the phone. Phone is excellent, however without the apps it might as well be a brick.

Not sure with the current situation of BlackBerry will the situation change? not holding a hope. 

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys,

I don’t have any updates about this as yet.

You can keep an eye out here to check the compatible phones.

Thanks,

Jenny 

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm absolutely sick of this! Every month I get an email from Vodafone about my bill, saying I can use their app to check my usage... but it's not available for Q10. Why do Vodafone sell these handsets but not support them?

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi feline1

I'm sorry to see this, the app is currently not available for the Q10.

There are other ways that you can check your usage online, calling 191 or 44555 :).

Thanks

Sukhi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sukhi,

I am well aware of those other ways.

They are all inferior compared the convenience of the app.

The main point is: why does Vodafone keep sending emails claiming they have a BlackBerry app, when they know fine rightly that it doesn't support BBOS10 yet? It just makes you look clueless.

Is it really so difficult to add a "(not yet availble for OS10)" phrase to your material?

Hi feline1,

The app is supported by BlackBerry OS10 but it’s currently only available for the Z10.

James

Anonymous
Not applicable

Given that I own a Q10, this is supposed assauge me how exactly? 😛

Would it really kill you to put "Not currently available for BB Q10" in the spam emails you send me every month?