Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Z10 Blacklisted in error Thursday STILL not sorted

aeross
2: Seeker
Hiya

Can anyone advise me how to get more action out of Vodafone as I can't get past the first line of customer services?!

My phone was blacklisted on Thursday in error. I called Vodafone Thursday 4pm and they admitted it was their mistake and would be resolved within 24hrs, and that I'd be called back

This didn't happen, no phone and no call, so I called again and was then told it would be no more than 72hrs to sort it. This I found totally unacceptable but customer services refused to out me through to anyone else. All they kept saying was fraud were investigating? This phone is an issued one direct from Vodafone and they openly admit it is their mistake

Here I am over 72hrs later STILL with a blocked phone and getting nowhere

Any help would be appreciated, I can't believe something that is their fault ( they think the imei number has been incorrectly typed in) is taking so long to sort

Are they being truthful saying it can be remotely done for starters or should they be sending me a replacement phone because this one is dead?!

Also can they really not put me through to anyone that can actually help?

Very frustrated by it all

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

aeross

This is now resolved, it finally came back up at 8:15 this morning.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

aeross

This is now resolved, it finally came back up at 8:15 this morning.

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi aeross, 

Thanks for letting us know this is resolved. 

All the best, 

Kay

Angeh
I have the exact same problem with my phone being accidentally blacklisted. Although it took a couple of phone calls to ascertain that the phone has been blacklisted. I have been told to wait 48 hours. Why is this? Every problem I have ever had with vodafone has led to a wait of 6/12/24/48 hours. I have been with vodafone since the beginning of October and have already had more problems than I ever had over the years I was contracted with O2. Very disappointed.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Angeh ,

I'm sorry to see your phone was blacklisted.

The blacklist is an international database, so any changes to it can take up to 48 hours. I'm afraid it's not something we own or have any control over.

Many thanks, 

Ben