Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Dtm261
Accepted Solution

Account Number

I need to get my account number, i know you can text to recieve it and i know you can phone... Only problem is the reason i need my account number is because my phonebill was not paid on time and my phone usage has been blocked.

Message 1 of 10 (3,486 Views)
Dtm261

Re: Account Number

Sorted. Ended up just phoning. 

Message 2 of 10 (3,461 Views)
andresandri

I need my account number please!!

Message 3 of 10 (2,995 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi andresandri

Thank you for your post and a very warm welcome to the eForum from myself and the team. :smileyhappy:

Please can you take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions as this will help resolve your query.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 10 (2,971 Views)
charlotte_haran

I also can't get hold of my account number! I've tried texting but it says that my postcode isn't matching my details even though it is the correct postcode?

Could it possibly be emailed to me?

Many thanks, Charlotte.

Message 5 of 10 (2,873 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hi charlotte_haran,

If you follow the link in DaveCD’s post we will be able to get you the account number for your account.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 6 of 10 (2,848 Views)
seanchuter

Hi there basically I called up vodafone customer support and they gave me an account number, for some reason every time I type that account number to access my bills online it doesnt let me.

I also have called up the vodafone customer support line to help me with calls I send out, everytime i make a call the person recieving the call cannot see my number and just comes up with with held, restricted, unknowed or barred. I know for a fact this isnt anything to do with the hand set but with my account can someone please help me as these two issues are causing me a lot of problems.

I run a major investment business and was really looking to set up about 200 people with contracts from vodafone. Now i am really not too sure about that as the service i have been given is really terrible. I think I am going to look at o2 or '3' as they are proving to be more reliable, customer friendly and really in it to make the customer happy instead of what goes into the pockets of the employers.

Pleas HELP ME!!!!!!

Message 7 of 10 (2,796 Views)
seanchuter

I Have a HTC sensation aswell if that helps any further.
Message 8 of 10 (2,793 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hi seanchuter,

Many thanks for your post here.

So that we can check to see what is happening with your online account I have sent you a quick PM with details on how to get in touch with our team directly, please follow these instructions and one of the team will be able to get this all sorted for you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

In regards to your number, this will normally be a setting within the phone blocking the caller ID from being displayed and will normally be found in settings – call – additional settings – caller ID.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

Message 9 of 10 (2,769 Views)
seanchuter

:catsurprised:Cheers for that all sorted. Good info!!

Sean :smileysad:

Message 10 of 10 (2,767 Views)