Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Blackberry Bold 9900 smashed screen

rebeccakerr
1: Seeker

Ive a blackberry bold 9900, dropped it and shattrered the screen and to be honest, ive had nothing but trouble with it, i hate it.  Im wanting an early upgrade to iphone,  can i do this if i pay more?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

redpages
17: Community Champion

Hi.

There's more help available in the help centre, below. If you're outside of your upgrade period one option might be to pay up any remaining line rental, I've done this in the past to get a new phone a month or so sooner.

When can I upgrade?

191 or the Live Web Chat team should be able to help you out in terms of when your upgrade date will be. Alternatively you could regiser for  Vodafone My Account  (if you aren't already). This is an online billing service which will also tell you when your upgrade date will be.

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

redpages

Hi.

There's more help available in the help centre, below. If you're outside of your upgrade period one option might be to pay up any remaining line rental, I've done this in the past to get a new phone a month or so sooner.

When can I upgrade?

191 or the Live Web Chat team should be able to help you out in terms of when your upgrade date will be. Alternatively you could regiser for  Vodafone My Account  (if you aren't already). This is an online billing service which will also tell you when your upgrade date will be.

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community