cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can i subscribe to a mobile hotspot data plan online ?

Janraj25
2: Seeker
On my blackberry9320 i tried using the hotspot feature but it says activation required ! Subscribe to a mobile hotspot data.
11 REPLIES 11

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Janraj25,

I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be in touch.

Cheers,

LeeH

It doesn't have an option for mobile hotspot data plan

Hi Janraj25, 

We can sort this all out for you as soon as we get to your email.

As long as you've followed the instructions in the PM Lee sent to you it'll route through to this team :smileywink:

Paul 

sophie1992
I have a blackberry curve 9360 and I don't know how to subscribe to mobile hot spot could you help please?

sophiestu
I keep having the same problem how do I subscribe to the data plan??

josephineconway
It won't let me use my hotspot idk what to do

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Some hotspots issues are down to the confusing nature of BT Openzone.   If the spot name has H or FON in the suffix, they're available to BT Broadband customers only.  Vodafone plans only include premium hotspots - there's a map somewhere, but I haven't got the link, I'm afraid.   TBH, I find in-store wifi and The Cloud's free option more useful.   If their FastConnect app is available on the BB, it's worth having.  Ditto My Vodafone, which can connect you automatically when Openzone's available.

xbreadskiJD
How do I subscribe to a mobile hotspot data plan online, Blackberry9320?

Hi xbreadskiJD, 

Are you referring to tethering

If you're a Pay monthly customer this will come out of your data allowance. Details of how to do this can be found here

It's not available on Payg unfortunately. 

Kay